3

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves at the triplets' birthday party. Their parents hosted a large birthday party in their grand mansion. Many people were invited from far and near to come and celebrate with the De Mevius.

"Where's Alison?", Addison asked her younger sister. She shrugged, "Maybe kissing Dylan". Addison cringed at the image of her sister kissing and immediately shunned the image.

"Don't give me creeps", she told Arieon who laughed at her. "Your expression was priceless", she said.

"Any suitors?", Addison asked. Arieon rolled her eyes, "I told them I'm not interested". "I'll not be surprised if you married at the age of seventy", Addison shook her head at her sister. Arieon glared at her, "Don't be surprised if I got married before you".

Addison cocked an eyebrow, "Is that a challenge?". "I think it is", Arieon pipped. With a laugh, the two sister shook their heads and began to search for their sister to complete their trio.

Feeling a burning stare at her back, Arieon turned around but saw no one looking at her. She frowned and turned back to the front to follow her sister.

Noticing her sister's uneasiness, Addison asked, "What's wrong?". "I think someone's watching me", Arieon replied.

"You sound like Alison", Addison rolled her eyes at her sister. Seeing how uncomfortable her sister was, she let out a sigh and wrapped her arms around her sister.

"You're okay. Let's go find Alison", she said and Arieon nodded.

Few minutes later, they found their sister who was busy stuffing her face with cupcakes while her boyfriend was laughing at her.

"Hey Dylan", Arieon hugged him. "Hey little peach", he ruffled her hair making her scowl. "I'm not little", she glared at him. He let out a laugh and shook his head. "It's not my fault you guys are short", he laughed.

The three ladies glared at him. Just because they were 5'6 doesn't mean he had the right to make just of their height.

"Why am I even keeping you around?", Alison glared at him. Dylan rolled his eyes at her dramatic statement. "You love me", he kissed her nose. "Thank you for not failing to remind us that we're single", Arieon rolled her eyes making the couple chuckle. Dylan grinned down at his best friend who pinched his arm.

"You need to find a boyfriend", he pouted at her making her roll her eyes. How was Alison keeping up with this idiot?

"Hello", the group turned to face a man with Sandy blonde hair dresses in a blue tuxedo. He looked like he just walked out of a fashion magazine with those stunning blue eyes and baby pink lips.

Seeing that his eyes were on her, Arieon replied,"Hi?".

Arieon wasn't the type to date people. In all of her twenty two years in this world, she had never kissed anyone or dated anyone. She and her sisters only gushed over actors and artists and never really wanted to date.

Alison was the first out of the three to break the record and fall in love with the owner of Lockwell Empire. Addison only had flings while Arieon never cared to date. She was fine with being single.

"May I know your name?", The blonde man asked her. Not in the mood to flirt with him, she smiled, "I'm Arieon and these are my sisters. Addison and Alison". After introducing themselves, Dylan saved the three ladies by telling the man that they were his girlfriends.

Taking advantage of the blonde's shock, he wrapped his arms around the ladies and dragged them away.

"Thanks", Arieon said in relief. "I'm starting to think you're into girls", Dylan chuckled. Knowing he was only joking since he was her best friend since college she shrugged. "Nah, I'm straight but I don't have time for men yet", she waved him off.