25

"We're going to dinner at my parents' house", Enzo said as he walked into Arieon's room. Arieon was laying on the bed in a shape of a star with a pillow under her stomach.

"Why haven't you eaten your lunch yet?", He asked as his eyes landed on the untouched tray of food on the nightstand beside her.

Arieon didn't have the strength to talk because her stomach was really aching her. "You need to answer me, Arieon", he said. He was already getting frustrated by her silence.

She kept her eyes shut as she continued to mumble prayers to make the pain go away. He sighed and walked towards her. "Arieon", he said as he pulled her up. A painful cry left her mouth. "Enzo, stop", she cried as he pulled her into a sitting position.

She lost her balance and fell into his lap. Seeing how weak she was, he frowned. "Are you okay?", He asked as he placed his hand on her forehead. Her temperature wasn't very hot but it was very warm.

"Does it look like I'm okay?", She snapped. He rolled his eyes at her response and pulled her up against him. "Talk to me", he said. "My stomach aches and I feel like I'm being compressed from the inside", she confessed.

He chuckled and pulled her into his lap. She gasped at the gesture and looked up at him. "What are you doing?", She asked in surprise. He rolled his eyes and raised up her shirt. Her eyes widened as he placed his hand on her bare stomach.

The heat from his hand caused her skin to tingle. "You'll need a little massage on your abdomen. I'm sure you don't want me touching there, so I'll do it on your stomach", he said as he began to rub her stomach gently.

This caused Arieon's cheeks to burn in embarrassment but she was too weak to protest. "What time are we leaving?", She asked him. "Around eight", he answered. "How do you feel now?", He asked. "I feel better now. How did you even know what to do?", She said she leaned on his chest.

He continued to rub her stomach. "The doctor called me to prep me on what to expect and how to tackle it", he told her and she nodded.

"Can you eat now?", He asked her after some time. She nodded and pushed herself off him. He took the tray from the nightstand and placed it on the bed. "Do you need anything else?", He asked as she began to eat.

She shook her head. "I have a question though", she said and he nodded. "We're telling your parents about the pregnancy today?", She asked. "Yes", he answered and she nodded.

"What am I dressing as?", She asked again. "My wife", he replied and she glared at him. "You're dressing casual", he said with an eye roll and she nodded.

"Thank you for your services", she said as she waved him off dismissively. He rolled his eyes at her childish behavior. What did expect?

"Be ready before eight", he told her and she nodded. He stood up and walked out of the room. He walked down the stairs and made his way to the kitchen.

He stopped in his tracks when he saw Matteo cornering Agatha. Her face was red while his playful smirk was on his lips.

"What are you doing to get now?", Enzo asked causing them to look at him. If Agatha's face could get any redder, it did. "Matteo, excuse me", she pushed him off her and ran out of the kitchen.

A chuckle left Enzo's lips as he turned to face his best friend. "Why are you here though?", He asked. "I came to see her but she won't believe me", Matteo answered with a pouted. He didn't understand why Agatha never believed anything he said when it came to her.

"According to my searches, you sleep with other women too. It's hard for her to believe everything you say when you probably say them to other women", Enzo told him. Matteo frowned.

"I don't flirt with women. They just come and I accept", Matteo said and Enzo shrugged. He went to the coffee Brewer and took the pot of hot fresh coffee.

"If you like Agatha, you'll have to change your ways", Enzo told him. "You're worse than me", Matteo said and he laughed.

"You're my best friend, Matteo. You know that once I have a woman in my life, whether willingly or not, I'll never cheat on her", Enzo told him as he poured out the coffee into a mug.

Matteo blew out a breath and crossed his arms across his chest. "I'm not used to this love thing", he said. "You'll learn. Agatha is a very good person", Enzo said to him and he nodded.

"So how are things with our babymama?", Matteo asked him. Enzo let out a laugh at his nickname for Arieon. "Cramps and pains. Not to mention another dose of her childishness is all I've been receiving", he said.

"I like her. She's way better than Isabella", Matteo said. Enzo nodded in response. "Isabella was a mistake", he said.

"Does that mean that you like Arieon?", Matteo teased. Enzo narrowed his eyes at him as he drank his coffee. "You and I both know that I don't like women like her", he said. "Let me guess, unsubmissive?", Matteo said. Enzo nodded. He wasn't used to people disobeying him but now, Arieon was an exception.

"I'll deal with her later", Enzo said and Matteo let out a bark of laughter.

Later when it got to the evening time, Arieon was already dressed up in a red dress with her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

"I feel sick", she said as she got into the car. "You'll be fine", Enzo replied as he got in with her. She sighed and rested her head on the window as Alberto began the car.

They arrived at his parents house and he parked the car. "We're here", Alberto said. "Thank you, Alberto", Enzo said as they got out of the car.

Brea was already waiting by the door. She beamed as she saw the two of them walk up the stairs.

"You look dashing, Brea", Arieon commented as Brea wrapped her arms around her. She let out a laugh, "Thank you, dear. You look beautiful".

"You're really doing your job properly, son", Brea told Enzo who rolled his eyes. "Thank you, mother", he rolled his eyes and she giggled.

"Let's go in", she said as she opened the door. They walked in and Brea led them to the dining room.

"I thought you were going to freeze yourself out there", Veneza said as she saw them walk in. She smiled at the couple's direction and a gave her mother a knowing look.

They got seated and everyone began to eat as Emiliano came to join them.

"I heard that Matthew came over", Emiliano said as they eat. Arieon noticed Enzo's jaw clenching and unclenching. "Yes", he answered.

"Did he misbehave?", Emiliano asked. "No. He came to have a chit chat", Enzo said and he nodded. "Arieon, when will you come over again?", Brea asked Arieon. Enzo was internally grateful for the change of topic.

"Yeah, Arieon. There's this project I'm working on at school about dresses. I need you to be my model", Veneza added. Arieon blushed, "I don't know. I'll make time for me to come over again". Veneza nodded while Brea smiled.

Enzo then cleared his throat and placed his spoon down. "There's something I want to announce", he said catching everyone's attention. Arieon's heart sped up as she looked down at her food.

"What is it, son?", Emiliano asked. "Arieon is pregnant", Enzo said and immediate silence filled the air.

Arieon closed her eyes and noiselessly began to count to ten.

One
Two
Three...

"That's wonderful! I'm going to be a grandmother!", Brea squealed happily. "No wonder you looked as if you were glowing. Being pregnant will definitely suit you", Veneza said and Arieon giggled.

'Well, this went better than expected', Arieon thought as she began to eat. "That's a great news. This means you'll need to double your protection", Emiliano said. Enzo rolled his eyes, "I know". Arieon nudged his arm at how rude he was being with his father but he ignored her.

If she knew about his past with his father, she'd understand why he was acting like that.