53

It's been a week, Arieon thought as she struggles to keep her eyes open. She slowly looked down at the ground below her chair that had a pool of blood surrounding it. She had bled from her private part throughout the night and she was so weak and tired.

The door opened and Gordon walked in. "I see you're enjoying your time here", he said with a smirk. Arieon rolled her eyes tiredly at him. Go to hell!, she wanted to say but her mouth was sealed. He chuckled at her silence and walked towards her. "Cat got your tongue?", he asked her. I'll show what the cat can also catch!, she glared at him. She was too tired but him talking was making things worse for her.

God, please just strike him with lightening already!, she cried out in her head. "Your hubby will soon be joining us", Gordon told her. Arieon chuckled. She knew that Enzo wouldn't come for her no matter the situation. Only if the kids wanted to see her again. Her heart clenched as her mind wandered to the kids.

"Sad?", Gordon taunted. A muffled sigh left Arieon's mouth as she watched him turn around and leave. She'd been mute for a week and it had taken a toll on her. No food, water and no fresh air. She was surely going to die very soon.

______________

Enzo's jaw ticked as he got off the jet with his men following behind. The other jet was landing which had his father and his men inside. Enzo turned around to face them. "Nobody and I mean no fucking person should fuck up this mission. If things switch up, shit goes down. I've been a good boss to you, haven't I?", Enzo asked.

"Yes, capo!", his men replied. They all knew that their Capo wasn't any average boss. He'd go all out to make his men and their families satisfied. The Italian Mafia was like a family itself.

"Contact one another immediately there's a problem, okay?", Enzo said and they nodded in response.

.
.
.
.

The door opened and Gordon walked in. "Good morning, sleeping beauty", he said making Arieon slowly open her eyes. She could feel the life draining out of her. It was getting harder for her to breathe by the second. Seeing her horrible state gave Gordon the sense of victory.

"Your husband will be coming for you very soon", he said as he walked closer to her. She tiredly rolled her eyes and closed then again. "Before you die, let me just give you permission to speak", he said and roughly ripped the duck tape off her mouth earning an ear piercing scream from her mouth.

She kept quiet and began to pant heavily. Gordon laughed, "I didn't know you could beg for mercy like this". Arieon slowly looked up at him. "Fuck you", she said breathlessly. "Stupid bitch!", Gordon groaned and slapped her hard. Arieon coughed out blood before choking on her spit.

Then, the sound of gunshots rang through the building. Gordon frowned in confusion. "I'll be right back", he told her and walked out of the room. As he turned around, a fist came in contact with his face sending him flying backwards. A groan left his mouth as he lost his balance and fell down. He looked up to see Enzo staring down at him with hatred in his eyes. "Vincenzo, what a pleasure to meet you", Gordon said with an arrogant chuckle as he stood up. "I can't say the same for you!", Matteo yelled and ran to punch him.

"Where the fuck is Arieon?", Enzo asked him as Matteo pulled away. Gordon wiped his bloody mouth with his palm, "Probably dying by now". Enzo's jaw clenched as he walked towards Gordon. "You've always been a shitty fool", he said. "Oh really?", Gordon taunted. "Oh yes. You always fantasize of being the number one Mafia kingdom j stead of working for it. Things don't just happen overnight!", Enzo yelled at him.

With a flick of his finger, Enzo's men pounced on Gordon while Matteo unlocked the door that led to the dark room. "Shit, fucking hell!", Matteo caused as he saw the state Arieon was. Her blue sundress was stained with blood and her thighs were also stained with blood. Her head was already hanging low letting her hair cover her face as her eyes were closed.

He ran towards her and unbound her before carrying up in his arms. His eyes widened at his skinny and weightless she felt. "He's going to die", Enzo said angrily as he saw Matteo walking out of the room with Arieon in his arms. Enzo then grabbed Gordon by the collar. His face was already battered and marred with blood. "You had the audacity to kidnap my wife and make her suffer", Enzo said to him lowly as he wrapped his fingers around his neck.

"V-V-", Gordon tried to say but Enzo crushed his windpipe immediately. "Let me show you what happens when you mess with the real boss", Enzo said angrily as he snapped his neck. A painful gasp escaped Gordon's mouth before his life left him. "Enjoy your torment with the devil", Enzo said before flinging his body away. Arieon eyes slowly opened and she saw Enzo's back view. *Am I already in heaven?*, she thought as she began to loose consciousness again. Matteo noticed this and began to panic, "Enzo, we need to get to a hospital fast!".

Enzo turned around and scooped Arieon out of his arms as Emiliano ran in. "This place is about to explode!", he announced. "Shit!", Enzo cursed and they began to make their way out of the building. Matteo tapped on his air pod, "Gather all the men now!".

Immediately they got to their vehicles, the building exploded into bits.

"Stupid Gordon", Enzo sighed and went to put Arieon in the back seat. At least, she's back now. "She needed medical attention, there was a lot of blood", Matteo told him. "Avrei dovuto dargli una morte dolorosa", Enzo said angrily.