27

Arieon woke up and began to cough a little. Her throat was dry and her stomach was hurting seriously.

"The princess has finally woken up". She looked up to see a blonde man sitting in front of her. She realized she was tied on the bed. She wasn't tied to the bed but she was bundled like a worm.

"Who are you?", She asked angrily. "You don't know me?", The man said in sheer surprise. "No shit Sherlock. Am I?", She snapped. The man chuckled at her attitude. "I can see that Vincenzo didn't take your mouth properly", he said and she glared at him.

"Who the fuck are you?", She asked. "You don't even have a clean mouth", he said with a chuckle. "Answer the fucking question and tell me why I'm here", she demanded with a glare.

"Calm down", he said and she noticed he had a French accent. Then her eyes widened at the reality. She really hoped he wouldn't be who she thought he was or she'd be in so much trouble.

"Well, mademoiselle I am the one and only Matthew Chevalier, the Don of the French Mafia", the man said. Her eyes widened and her throat went dry.

This was the man that Enzo hated hearing about. She didn't know much about their history, but she knew that Enzo didn't like him at all and would do anything to get rid of him.

Matthew chuckled at her reaction, "Cat got your tongue, sweetheart?". She glared at him, "Don't call me that". "It seems that you really are a wild vixen", he said. She glared at him and he grinned.

He expected her to be like the women Enzo mingled with. Submissive and obedient, apart from Agatha. He was sure that Enzo and Agatha were together but he realized she wasn't the main thing. The main thing was right here in front of him tied and bundled together.

"You really are beautiful", he said as he took in her features. Her bright blue eyes looked like electric sparks as she glared at him and her brown hair was long and obviously soft. She looked like an innocent little girl but there's an adage that says, 'do not judge a book by its cover'.

"No shit Sherlock", she spat. "You have quite a mouth", he said as he was already getting frustrated with her attitude. "I didn't know", she rolled her eyes. "I'm not Vincenzo, I'd mind that mouth if I were you", he warned. "Do your worst", she dared. He clenched his jaw and stood up from the chair.

"As you see, we're almost in Grand Est", he said. She frowned, "What?". Then her eyes widened. "Are you mad?!", She screamed in rage. He was flying to another country; France.

He chuckled, "No, I'm not. I think I feel better in my motherland". She glared at him. "I can't wait till Enzo finds me, he'll blow your brains out", she said in anger.

He let out a laugh, "That's if he finds me". "Well, I have things to attend to. I'll see you when we land", he said and turned to leave. She glared at his back as he left the room.

She looked at her state if immobility and let out a groan of annoyance. "I can't believe this is happening", she mumbled. Then she remembered Agatha. Her eyes widened. She really hoped she was okay and wasn't hurt.

.........

Enzo was in range when he found out Matthew had his wife as hostage. He was even angrier at the reality that he almost lost Agatha due to the over dose of the chemical she inhaled.

"Calm down, man", Matteo tried to relax his friend. Enzo turned to him and glared, "Non dirmi di calmarmi, cazzo!". Matteo rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair.

They were in the hospital in Agatha's ward. She was still unconscious but she was already getting stable.

"Non perdere la tua merda in ospedale", Matteo warned him. He wasn't ready to let Agatha wake up to a disturbing noise. He just hoped that she would wake up soon. He was equally as angry as Enzo but he had his way of controlling himself in public, unlike his best friend.

The door opened and Emiliano walked in. "I got the info", he said. Enzo turned around to face his father and launched at him. "It's because of you he has her", he said angrily. Emiliano looked at him with a poker face and removed his hands from his jacket.

"Don't unleash your rage on me, son", he said. Enzo huffed and walked back to the other side of the hospital. Brea ran into the ward and went to Agatha immediately. "Is she stable?", She asked. "Barely", Matteo mumbled.

A small gasp escaped her lips as she placed her hand on Agatha's. "This place is stuffy", Enzo grumbled and walked out of the hospital.

"Oh God", Matteo moaned as he stood up and went after his best friend. Enzo had already walked out of the hospital and headed for his car. He got in the car and began to drive away when Matteo got into his own car and went after him.

"Please don't do anything stupid", Matteo said as he raced after him. Enzo was so blinded by anger that he drove past the speed limit but no one could stop him. If you had the balls to stop him then you were asking for death.

After what seemed like hours of driving around the city, Enzo parked his car beside a river and went to sit at the bank. Matteo almost kissed the ground in appreciation that he didn't destroy anything.

"It's not the end of the world", He said to Enzo as he went to sit beside him. "I'd gladly wreck havoc if it was", Enzo said and he chuckled at his friend. "We'll find her", he said and Enzo sighed. "The next time I see him, I'm putting a fucking bullet through his brain", he said.

"Don't be blinded by your anger. I feel it's only Agatha and Brea that can talk sense into you", Matteo said. "You're highly correct", Enzo grumbled and glared at the river.

Matteo chuckled and rubbed his back, "We'll find her". "And then we'll finish him off. The earth needs no more pollution", Enzo added and he laughed.

At least he was able to calm him down.