20

Agatha was busy cleaning the glass figurines when Arieon walked into the living room. "Do you know where the Advil is?", She asked. Agatha shook her head, "Why do you need them?". "I have a killer headache and I've been puking my guts out all morning", Arieon groaned and went to lay on the couch.

"What if it's what I think it is?", Agatha said as she stopped what she was doing and sat across her. Arieon sat up straight and turned to face her, "Do you think it's a fever?".

With the face Agatha gave her, Arieon knew she wasn't talking about a fever. She knew that look from anywhere. That was the look Addison gave Alison when she slept with Dylan without protection.

"No, it's not possible", Arieon told her. Agatha raised a brow, "You guys have made love like three times without protection". "I wouldn't call it that but anyways, I'm not pregnant", Arieon denied. She couldn't be pregnant, could she?

She let out a laugh, "I'm not pregnant. I'm too young to be carrying a child". Agatha nodded, "That means you wouldn't mind taking the damn pregnancy test". Arieon wanted to say something but Agatha quickly stood up and interrupted her. "I'll meet you in your room", she said and ran up the stairs.

Arieon let out a sigh and made her way up the stairs to her room. She walked into her room and sat on the bed. Agatha walked in holding her pregnancy strips in her hand. "Why do you have them?", Arieon asked.

"To know if anything ever goes wrong", Agatha said as she handed her the strips. "I can't believe I'm going to pee on them", Arieon scrunched her nose up as she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

After doing the needful, she dropped the strips on her nightstand and set the timer to three minutes.

"What if I'm pregnant?", Arieon asked her in fear. Agatha placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her, "All will be fine". "If I don't, I'll be hurt a little", Arieon said and they laughed. "My mom always told me that a child is the happiest thing that has ever happened to a family", Agatha told her.

"That's beautiful", Arieon said. "She's passionate about children", Agatha said and they laughed.

The timer went off and Arieon tensed. Agatha turned it off and turned to face her. "Positive or negative, I'll support you", she said. Arieon let out a breath and nodded. She stood up from the bed and went to take one of the strips.

Her heart dropped when she saw two bright lines. "What did it say?", Agatha asked. "I'm p-pregnant?", Arieon stuttered as she took the second strip. Two bright lines were on display. It was the same for the last strip.

Arieon turned to face Agatha with tear filled eyes. "I'm pregnant", she cried as she ran to her arms. Agatha wrapped her arms around her and hugged her as she cried.

"A life is growing inside of me", Arieon sobbed. "That's a miracle. It's a wonderful news", Agatha said as they pulled away. "I'm not going to tell Enzo yet. I don't know how he will react", Arieon said and Agatha frowned. "Why?", She asked. "I just don't want to get him yet", she said and Agatha nodded in understanding.

As Agatha left her room a few minutes later, she trashed the strips and picked up her phone to video call her sisters.

"That's awesome!", Alison squealed. Arieon laughed at how giddy her sister was. "I wish I was there with you", Addison said and Arieon gave her a small sad smile. "I miss you guys a lot. I made a friend here. She's like the best friend I've ever had apart from you guys", Arieon told them.

"Ari, you don't have friends apart from us and Dylan", Addison said as she rolled her eyes. Arieon rolled her eyes, "As I was saying. She's British and she's really wonderful".

"I think I'm going to be replaced", Alison pouted making her laugh. "If she makes you happy, then we're happy too", Addison said to her and she smiled. "I love you guys", Arieon said. "We love you too", Addison and Alison chorused.

"Arieon help me pick a dress. I have a date with Dylan", Alison said to her. "Dinner date or casual date?", Arieon asked. "Dinner date", she answered as she left the screen. Arieon waited for her to come back.

Addison turned to face Alison. "Girl, I said no", she said. Alison rolled her eyes and shoved her to the side before appearing back on the screen.

"Choose one", she said as she held up two dresses. One was a red lacey dress with a transparent back line while the other was blue with diamonds decorating the neckline.

"Go with the blue. The red is too revealing", Arieon said. "Thank you!", Addison said as she appeared back on the screen. Arieon chuckled at her sisters arguing over the dress.

"Okay guys. I need to go now", Arieon said breaking their argument. They turned to look at her. "Be careful", Addison said and she nodded before hanging up.

Later that evening, Enzo didn't come home. That made her worry because no matter the circumstances, he'd always come home.

"Are you sure he's okay?", She asked. Marcus chuckled at the other side of the line, "He's taking care of some shit. Capo's fine, don't worry". "Oh I'm going to worry", she said.

"Capo is fine", he said and she hummed. "Enjoy yourselves", she grumbled and hung up.

"Stop stressing yourself", Agatha walked in. "I'm going to be stressing myself, Agatha. I can't help it. It's almost twelve o'clock", Arieon said and let out a sigh. "Just chill", Agatha said and a yawn left her mouth.

"You can go to bed", Arieon told her. "You sure?", Agatha asked. She nodded at her friend, "Goodnight". Agatha yawned and hugged, "Goodnight. See you tomorrow morning". After she left, Arieon sighed and laid on the couch.

"Must Enzo be so difficult?", She grumbled.