28

It's been two days since Arieon had seen the light of the day. She was kept in a room with no food or water and no window.

Even when she was offered food, she refused. She couldn't take the risk of eating poison unknowingly.

The door opened and Matthew walked in. He was dressed in a wine suit that was perfectly tailored to his size.

"You don't look so good, sweetheart", he said. "Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it", she said as she rolled her eyes. "I'm actually really offended that you would think I would poison you", he said feigning hurt. She rolled her eyes, "I'm just taking safety precautions. Safety is better than cure". 

"I don't stoop so low to poison people. If I want them to die slowly, I'd rather make it very painful", he said to her and she nodded.

"I can think whatever I want, it's a free world", she said and he chuckled. "For your health, I'd advise you to eat", he told her. "I'd advise you to let me go so you won't die untimely", she said back and he chuckled.

"So feisty", he said and she glared at him. "Whatever problem you have with Enzo is none of my business. Leave me out of your childish grudges", she said.

"You're far too important. You're the pawn in my chess piece", he said to her. "I am not an object!", She snapped. "My apologies, my dear", he said. "Leave me out of your stupid plan", she said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You see, revenge is very sweet and especially when everything is going according to plan. I can't wait for you to see your dear husband die in front of you", he said and laughed before walking out.

After he left, three guards came in. One dropped the food on the bed while the other two unbundled her from the rope. They quickly left and she glared after them as she heard the door lock.

She looked at the tray. There was a plate of two large croissants and toast with a cup of water. "For the baby, Arieon", she mumbled as she pulled the tray closer and began to eat. She had to admit, the food was actually delicious but she wasn't going to say it out loud.

After eating, she placed the tray in the floor and sat down criss cross on the bed. There was no way of getting out of here except through the front door that was now locked. The air vent was too small for her leg to even fit.

"Is Enzo even looking for me?", She asked as she looked up at the ceiling. What's taking him so long?, She thought. Then she remembered that she's in another country far from Italy.

She fell asleep while thinking about her family and woke up to see a standing camera with different lights. She was about to move when realized that she couldn't move. She was about to cuss when it came out muffled.

Her mouth was gagged and her hands and ankles were tied. She wasn't even wearing the dress from before, instead she was wearing a short white dress that stopped mid thighs.

Who changed her dress?, She frowned. The door opened and Matthew walked in. "You look beautiful in your new dress, sweetheart", he said. She glared at him. He was dressed in a white suit and his hair was messy giving his blue eyes a wicked spark.

She hated him. It was such a pity that God had to give beauty to a man with an ugly and rotten heart. He deserved to be ugly.

"Entrez messieurs", he said and cameramen walked in. She frowned as she watched the men position themselves by the lights. Two if the men approached her but she wiggled away as they tried to sit her up. She let out a huff as they made her to sit up straight.

"I'm sure you're confused about what is happening", Matthew said. No shit, Sherlock, she thought with an eye roll. She shot another deadly glare at him making the cameramen flinch at the intensity of her glare. If looks could kill, Matthew would be more than six feet under the earth surface.

"Let me explain to you then", he said as he ignored her glare. "We're going to be filming a video to send to your dear husband", he said to her. You're sick!, She wanted to tell at him but it came out muffled.

Matthew chuckled at turned to the cameramen. "Commençons, voulez-vous?", he said. "Action!", The main cameraman said and a grin spread on Matthew's face.

Arieon glared at him as he turned to face the camera. "Bonne journée, Vincenzo", he said. "As you can see, I have with me a prized possession of yours", he pointed at Arieon's direction and the camera followed.

Arieon kept sending death glares to the back of his head. "I must say, you have quite an impeccable taste in women", he said as he walked towards her. She tried to wiggle away but he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"She's such an extraordinary beauty, isn't she?", He asked the camera and planted a kiss on her forehead. That gesture caused her stomach to twist in disgust. Bastard!, She tried to wiggle out of his grip but he held her down by her thighs.

"Don't you see how soft her thighs are?", He said as he rubbed his hands on her thighs. A bile formed in her throat as she wiggled to get out of his grip but he didn't release his hold on her.

He pulled her closer and raised up the dress till her underwear was on display. A cry left her mouth as he placed his hand on her butt. "Large, round and soft. You do have a good taste, Enzo", Matthew chuckled and he placed his hand on her right breast.

Tears fell down Arieon's cheeks as she tried to get out of his grip but it was useless. She continued to cry but Matthew didn't even bother about her. Her cries were like fuel to his revenge.

"I hope you loved the video. Like and subscribe", he said to the camera and motioned for the cameraman to cut.

"You can leave now", he told the cameramen. They nodded and began to take their instruments out.

He turned to Arieon. She was still crying and her face was red. The dress was ripped and the dignity she had was gone. He had molested her in front of a camera and he was going to send it to her husband. How cruel could he be?.

"You were a very good actress", he told her. She screamed as he touched her which made him laugh. "Aww, I've broken you", he said and she cries as he pinned her down to the bed.

"You have no idea what I have in store for you", he said to her before getting up and leaving the room.