16

Enzo walked into the library and let out a sigh of relief when he saw Arieon laying on one of the couches. She was asleep with a book on laying on her chest.

He walked closer to see to see her clearly. She was wearing a blue dress that and already rode up her thighs showing her creamy skin. Tearing his eyes away from her attractive skin, he focused on the task at hand.

"Arieon", he called as he tapped her gently. She didn't answer so he decided to shake but gentle enough to wake her up. "Come on, Arieon. Wake up, it's time for lunch", he shook her gently.

With a small groan she held the book closer and swatted his hands away. "Addison get the fuck away", she moaned.  He raised a brow while his lips curved up in amusement. "Arieon, wake up", he shook her again.

"I swear to God, Addison if this isn't important I'll kill you", she mumbled as she sat up straight and rubbed her eyes.

She opened her eyes and came face to face with gray ones. Addison's eyes aren't gray?, She frowned. "Now that you're awake, time for lunch", Enzo said in relief. She rolled her eyes and closed the book that was one her lap.

"Where is Agatha?", She asked. "Gone to take a nap", he stood up and began to walk towards the door. "Get down fast", he said before walking out.

She rolled her eyes as she stood up. "Grumpy pants", she mumbled as she dropped the book and made her way out if the library to the dining room. A covered plate was already placed where her seat was.

"Thank you", she said knowing it was him that did it. "You're welcome", he said. She sat down and opened her food as they began to eat.

"Starting from tomorrow you'll be having defense training", he said and she frowned. "Excuse me?", She frowned in confusion. "I'm serious, Arieon. Now that you're in the Mafia world, you're supposed to know how to handle a gun", he said.

She glared at him, "I'm a female". He rolled his eyes at her statement. "If it makes you feel better, Agatha knows how to shoot a gun and throw a perfect punch", he said. That's very impressive for Agatha but Arieon knew she wasn't going to do any of that, she couldn't even hurt an ant.

"No", she said. "I'm not asking you, I'm just telling you", he said and she groaned in annoyance. She ignored him and continued to eat he food. "Arieon, listen to me. Whether you like it or not, you're going to learn defense training", he told her.

"I said I don't want to", she looked up to glare at him. He sighed, why was she being so stubborn and difficult? "What if something happens and I'm not there? What if you got kidnapped and none of my men are there and those men are trying to harm you?", He asked making her stop mid-chew.

She swallowed and looked away. Knowing that he had trapped her with his statement, he continued. "You're the wife of the most feared and ruthless Mafia Don and as my wife, it's your obligation to learn self defense even if it just the basics", he said.

Knowing he had already won, she glared at the ground as she nodded. "First, let me know who in training with", she said and he nodded. "Agatha will teach you how to throw a knife", he said and she frowned. A knife?

"If you know how to throw a knife perfectly, you can apply it to other objects like shoes, cutlery and make use of objects around you", he explained and she nodded.

She'd be more than happy to be able to throw her shoe at his head.

"Marcus will teach you how to handle a gun. Matteo will teach you how to unlock different kinds of locks and I'll teach you hand to hand combat", he said and she nodded. "Is there anything else I need to know?", She asked with a raised brow.