1

"Everyone aside, no signatures sorry!" The bodyguard pushed Louis through the crowd.

Louis pulled his hood more over his brown hair and narrowed his eyes against the flashes of the paparazzi.

"We're almost there, Louis," comes the voice of Louis's personal bodyguard, Kyle.

Louis smiles briefly at him. "Your last time with me through a crowd of people, how does that feel?"

Kyle looks up and puts his arm on Louis' back. Since Louis was little and started his career as a singer, Kyle has been his personal bodyguard, and Louis likes him very much.

He had become a father figure to him over the years, taking on the role of parenting.

His parents had died in a car accident when Louis was only 3 years old.

Kyle has been there for him all along, even now that he is 19 and an adult. Unfortunately, today is his last day as his bodyguard...

"I really don't like that you're being sent to Ukraine after all these years," Louis sighs as they arrive at the car that will take them to his apartment.

Kyle nods. "I get that buddy, but it'll be okay, we'll keep in touch."

"You bet!" Laughs Louis and Kyle chuckles. "I will always be that father figure to you Lou, even now that I am no longer your bodyguard I will always be there for you as I am after all these years."

Louis looks at him gratefully. "Thanks Kyle, I'm going to miss you."

Kyle ruffles his hair. "I know champ but it will be fine, your new bodyguard should already be at your house, I personally picked him, he's a really good boy."

Louis huffs. "If you chose him, I don't even want to know who it is." Kyle playfully slaps him and they both laugh.

"We're here Lou, come and meet Harry."

"Harry? Weird name..." Louis thinks, but follows Kyle inside.

"Harry buddy, how are you?!" Enthusiastic, Kyle walks up to the boy standing in his living room.

It feels strange actually, a complete stranger in your house who will protect you for your life...

"I'm great Kyle, what about you?"

Kyle laughs. "You know it Harry, busy as always. Duty calls often. "

Harry smiles and then looks at Louis. "You must be Louis, I've heard many things about you."

Louis studies him for a moment. He's tall, much taller than himself, but then again, he's quite short… He has curly brown hair and emerald green eyes that create thunder from a clear sky.

He is muscular, but he has to be as a bodyguard. He also seems quite young, kinda Louis' age.

"I hope only good things?" Louis smiles kindly and shakes Harry's hand.

Harry nods. "Obviously, you should know that I will protect you with my life, Louis, and I hope we will get along as well. I'll never be a Kyle, but I hope I can be of some use to you."

Little did they know, that that was exactly what was about to happen...

《《《《《《

'Ello! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Support and love in the comments is appreciated and welcome!

-N🦋