21

"You ready, love?" Louis yelled in the direction of the house as placed his and Harry's suitcases in the car, which was in the garage.

"Yeah, almost!" Harry yelled back and Louis groaned. "You're not going to bring more shoes are you? We're going for around a  month and you handed me four pairs already!"

He heard Harry chuckle. "I need to bring my panda sandals and our matching toms, vans and chelsea boots, what do you expect honey?" He whined and Louis laughed as he shook his head.

"Alright then, you're lucky I love you and you're cute, adorable even." As he said that Harry smiled as he walked down the stairs into the garage, more shoes into his arms as he almost stumbled and tripped over his own feet.

"You love me and our needing to match on everything addiction." Louis hummed and took some shoes out of his hands, loading up the car which was already filled to the roof.

"It's almost a obsession, with your weird ass shoes." He stated and placed the last suitcases and backs into the trunk, Harry's 'Dora backpack' included, much to his despise.

He felt Harry peck his cheek. "I'm obsessed with you," he whispered, his voice lower then normal.

Louis gulped, shivers making their way down his back as he turned around. "Want me to struck you against the wall again?" Harry smiled. "Pretty sure that was me who did that to you the first time, sweetheart."

Louis just shrugged, not trusting his voice and his body feeling warm, butterflies in his stomach, still after only almost six months of dating.

He gripped the side of the car, not trusting his body and distracting himself from the thought and desire of pinning Harry against the wall and not going to New York.

Harry smirked, knowing Louis too well, no one knew Louis and his body language like he does, Louis sometimes feels like Harry can read his mind.

They did one last walk throughout the house, Harry snatching Louis his toothbrush from the bathroom sink and rolling his eyes, smiling at the thought of Louis packing all his stuff but forgetting his own, normally he was the organised one but with trips he wasn't, obviously.

"Lou, you said you got anything, right?" He could feel Louis his brain processing the question and raising his eyebrow from the room next door.

"Yes?" The reply came out more as a question.

"How much I honestly do love you, I'm not going to share my toothbrush with you, not again." He smiled and he heard Louis laugh.

"Oops." He said as he rushes into the room, bumping against Harry's chest.

"Hi, honey."

"Ready?" He ruffled Louis's hair and kissed the top of his head before getting into the car.

"We need to bring the fish with us."

"Louis, we don't own a fish."

Yeah, they were both crazy but so in love, it was magical and wonderful but a interesting, lovely duo.

--

"That was quite a ride." Louis puffed out and Harry took the bags from him. "Well, at least we're here, and you slept half the way anyway."

Louis fake gasped. "I need to maintaine this beauty, it doesn't come naturally."

Harry laughed and together they unpacked everything and did a tour of the bungalow where they would spend the next month.

It was a bungalow on the outskirts of New York, close to the city but closer to a village surrounded by woods. The bungalow had two floors, a roof at the front where you could sit under and a beautiful garden with a large swing, a fountain and a place for a campfire with chairs surrounding it.

There were also three bedrooms, one for him and Harry and probably one for Liam, who would come in two weeks to meet them. The other room could be used to store Harry's shoes, or for a friend to sleep over.

Each ensuite had a bathroom attached to it and both a shower and bath, which Louis loved as he likes taking bubble baths with Harry here and there with a nice glass of wine and some snacks on the side.

Luke surely tried to make up for the things they had to endure the last months, and it kind of worked, but Louis still couldn't wait to be open and public with Harry.

That night they were curled up on the couch, Louis laying against Harry's chest with his back, their hands entwined and Louis his head nuzzled into Harry's neck as a random movie was playing on the television.

"I really like it here, we just arrived here but it feels like home already, probably because you're here, it's like coming home after a long day." Harry spoke, turning his head to look at Louis.

Louis happily hummed. "Got the same feeling, but I always feel at ease when I'm with you, and like a piece or part of me is missing when we're apart." Harry agreed and they chatted some more until it was 1 A.M. and Louis his eyes were closing, looking up at Harry with a daze, dozing off slowly as he tried to stay awake.

"Go to sleep, love. I'll be here when you wake up." Louis shot him a small smile and sighed in content as he fell asleep in Harry's arms, those strong arms he knew would hold him tight for the rest of the night and many more after that...

--

Happy belated birthday to Lucky!

Already one, beautiful boy! Cheers to many more years with your mum, dad, uncle Louis, Freddie and the rest!

(I got to say you look like Freddie in some ways, it's adorable but it's not a shock since yeah family genes haha).

The pictures of the Tomlinson (and Burton) family are so adorable! And Louis looks so happy, great to see they're having fun and spending quality time together as a family!

What do you think will happen next in the story?

Cya soon!

-N🦋