9

July 14th, 2023

----

"Louis?!"

Louis gasps, his body still pressed against the wall, Harry hovering over him.

Harry's blushing, a smirk on his face.

'Screw you, Harry' Louis thinks as he smoothly tries to escape from Harry's grip, but Harry notices and grabs the boy's hand, squeezing it tightly.

Jade is standing in the middle of the room, Lottie by her side. While Lottie looks shocked at the pair, Jade is obviously smirking to the point it could become permanant if she stays like that for a little longer.

"Ah Lottie I told you those two would be together, and you're right darling, the pictures can't even compare, the boy's like an angel on earth!"

Lottie chuckles but then catches Louis glaring. "Aunt Jade maybe we can come back later, they seem to be in the middle of something-"

She can't even finish her sentence before Harry speaks up, his voice a bit hoarse. "No need, no need! What a pleasure to meet the both of you! Louis told me a lot about you. Sit down, let me get you something to drink."

Louis rolls his eyes but slightly smiles. He did indeed tell Harry about his family, he adores his sister and well his aunt... She surely is interesting...

Louis squeaks when Harry then softly pinches his bum, making the boy jump up in suprise.

Harry winks and whispers a 'We will continue this later' before walking away, disappearing into the kitchen.

His aunt and sister sit down on the sofa next to the tv, Louis sitting on the other one, across the room.

"He seems lovely boo, is he your boyfriend?!" His aunt almost yells.

Louis quicky glances at Lottie, the both of them quickly having a silent conversation with their eyes.

They both nod as Lottie starts to speak. "Aunt Jade please, you make Louis uncomfortable!"

Louis silently thanks his sister but sighs as his aunt won't shut up on the matter.

"I need to ask which hair products he uses, his curls seem so soft!"

Before Louis has time to even think he blurts out "oh believe me, they are."

He blushes, realising what he just said. His aunt and Lottie are smiling, Lottie giggling slightly.

"Ah you like my curls hm, lou?"

Louis looks up and gasps when he sees the beautiful boy he has fallen in love with standing in the doorway, holding a tray with drinks and some cookies on it.

"Eh I- I mean I eh-" he stutters, not being able to think straight.

The curly haired boy chuckles, setting down the tray on the table.

The both of them almost seem as if they are in a trance, both lost looking into each others eyes.

Harry licks his lips as he looks as Louis his, then back up, meeting his eyes again.

Lottie clears her throat. "Ehm well Harry, mind telling us some about you? You seem pretty fond of Louis, if that's the case we need to know more about you, you see?"

Jade nodds and Louis groans, burying his head in his hands.

What is Harry going to tell them? He knows he told him he feels the same, but what does that even mean? He's his bodyguard and friend, surely he doesn't want to be more than that. I mean they did share a pretty... heated moment, but was that a one time thing?

He smiles as Harry begans to tell the two of them more about himself, making sure to also mention his adorement for Louis.

Louis blushes almost the whole time, feeling... loved?

He never felt this before, not in this way, but he honestly likes it.

After a while Lottie and Jade decide to leave, thanking the boys for their time and promise to come back soon.

As Jade passes the two she quickly whispers into Louis's ear. "He's perfect, you got my blessing."

Louis is now red like a tomato, his eyes beaming.

Lottie winks and gives her brother a hug before following Jade out of the door.

Once the door is shut Louis turns around, trying to escape the situation.

Harry notices and in a split second Louis is grabbed by the arm, softly.

Harry spins them around and for the second time this day presses Louis against the wall, now the both of them panting.

"I meant it when I said we would continue this later."

----

Hi guys!

I edited some chapters and can't even imagine that at one point I wanted to end this story, there is so much more to write here!

But as I explained a page back I had a writers block back then, but I'm back now!

Hope my writing style didn't change too much, only for the better, but even though it's been almost two, TWO whole years since the explanation was posted, I hope you won't even notice the change of style.

I write many books and experiment and use diffrent styles of writing, but we shall see how/if you like it!

Will try to write another chapter later on, guess this weekend!

Cya, thank you all for the support, the book isn't even finished and we already are over 1K views, ya'll are amazing!

My new book 'Yours Sincerely, ...' is completed since today, so more books coming up soon! (Don't forget to check it out if you're interested! x)

Apologies for the long message 😆

All the love,

-N🦋