17

"She was touching my hair all the time, can't believe you did that to me." Harry pouted.

Louis laughed. "You're fine you big baby, you were there for what? Thirty minutes?"

"Too long! I missed you." Louis wrapped his arms around the boy. "I missed you too, love."

Harry nuzzled his head into Louis's side. "Show me the clothes you bought." He then said.

"You literally saw me buying them."

"You need to try them on!" Harry insisted, wanting to see the new clothes on Louis.

"Alright, let me give you a show." Harry hummed, satisfied.

Louis tried on diffrent outfits, Harry rating them. Well, he mostly said a nine or ten anyway (which was expected because Louis was wearing it), but Louis was happy he liked it.

He had bought some tank tops, some large sweaters to just nuzzle into and get comfy and some tight jeans, which Harry of course liked and he surely had to feel at certain areas to make sure ;)

After the sidewalk supermodel aka Louis had got himself comfy in one of Harry's sweaters (he likes those the best, more than his own) the two decided to play some 'Just Dance' on the Playstation 5 Louis had ordered online the other day.

"I can't believe my own songs are available to dance on!" Louis exclaimed, confused and excited at the same time.

Harry snatched away his controller. "Well of course, you're famous sweetheart, people love you and your songs."

"I mean, I know but it's like sometimes I just seem to forget I'm so well known, I get that feeling even more when I'm with you because we're just acting natural, we're human and yeah just the same as others."

Harry grinned. "You're just a gift from god himself, that's the extra." Louis laughed and started tickling him, both rolling over the black carpet of the gaming room.

"At least he gave me something, the only thing he gave you was a frog face."

".... and you." Harry smiled, Louis blushing and pecking his lips.

"You're so cheesy."

"Only for you, my love."

He started tickling the boy who squaled out in excitement, stuttering out 'H-h-ha-arry' all over again, laughing his ass off.

"Aaa my hair is static!" Harry claimed, his hair messy and all over the place.

"That's what you get when you mess with the sass master of donnie (A/N that moment and vid of lou lives in my head rent free), want me to call Jade and get you some more hair products?"

Harry laughed. "No thank you, think I got enough."

Louis playfully furrowed his eyebrows. "From the hair products or my aunt?"

Harry chuckled. "Both."

Louis laughed and hummed. "Touché."

--

"I'm sorry babe, you're such a good singer but a really bad dancer."

Louis huffed. "You were standing in my way you long leg loser, we didn't even got five stars... with my own damn song!"

Harry smiled and kissed his cheek. "Want me to call you hedgehog for two weeks again?"

Louis let out a 'hmpf.' "As much as I appreciate and adore that nickname, no thank you kind sir."

Harry snorted. "You're more than welcome, nobleman, how nice of you." He said with a thick, posh accent.

They both laughed and danced some more until both were sweating, breathing heavily as they were spread out on the couch, both just in boxers by now.

"T-that was fun." Harry puffed out, his limps all stretched out over the couch.

Louis laid on his chest. "It was... interesting."

Harry smiled, getting the boy's fringe to the side. "Join me in the shower? We both need one."

Louis smirked. "How could I ever say no to that."

--

Bit of a short chapter but I will make it up to you later!

By the way, Louis and those tank tops, does he want us to die from a heart attack?! So fricking adorable and handsome, the recent pics of the tour are so amazing, love this era and the way his hair is styled, kinda 1D vibes in combi with the tank tops, and we didn't even talk about the red pants he was wearing yet! Like did you see it?! I saw a vid of the girl who has his ripped black tank top, like AAAA. Happy for her, sad for myself haha x

I have seem so many 'unseen' or just not well know pictures of all the 1D boys and apart and larry on pinterest, like I was even thinking including them or making stories with those like one of my other stories, because people need to see how nice and cute! I mean I sometimes even create stories based of those pictures <3

So many ideassss so stay tuned!

And 'Just Dance', I'm playing it on a ps5 since yesterday since my dad bought me one, dancing to 'adore you' all day long, want to unlock the 5 1D numbers (':

My mum is better than me, honestly, she got 5 start with adore you! Proud daughter here x

She knows well when we're talking about music and so on, taught her well haha, she knows a lot about 1D! Hehe

Alright long talk again, I will talk about more topics later because I feel like I want my main thing to be the stories, people are here because of that, not me rambling about how I wish I got one of Louis's tank tops and play just dance, but it's a bonus... I think?

And about the talking about 'God' this chapter I don't know how to explain and so on but it's just for entertainment purposes and like a playful reference? If you get what I mean? No harm meant in any way, was raised to be religious myself. My apologies if I should refer to it as something diffrent or say it another way, but it's in no way to be hateful about a religion or something!

Always feel the need to make things clear, apologies if it's annoying but better save than sorry, right?

Alright it's past midnight, I'm gonna sleep, sleep well!

Cya!

-N🦋