16

"Those edits are literally all over the internet, even some real pictures, we didn't do a good job hiding our relationship, oopsie daisy!" Louis laughed, showing some of the pictures to his boyfriend.

"Yeah I know, Jade send me some, saying we look so cute together!" Louis playfully smacked him on the back of the head.

"Couldn't agree more honestly." He shrugged.

Harry hummed and continued watching tv.

Louis sighed and stood up, kissing Harry on the cheek. Harry stood up. "Where are you going?"

Louis avoided his gaze. "Out, need to run some errands, told you yesterday."

Harry thought for a moment, Louis had indeed told him, but he's his bodyguard, surely he gets to tag along.

"Let me come with you, I'm your bodyguard after all."

Louis searched for his white and pink Adidas shoes, happily humming when he found them under the staircase.

"You don't have to, really." Harry looked at him as Louis was gathering all his stuff, stuffing everything into a backpack.

Louis didn't want Harry to tag along because he was going to buy a present for the boy, but with him as his personal bodyguard it was almost impossible to go out of the house without having Harry to come along.

"Nonsense, I'm coming." Harry snatched the car keys from a side table next to the front door and went to the car, so that Louis couldn't argue with him.

Louis stuck out his tongue behind his back, mentally slapping himself, he can't lie or Harry would suspect something was going on, so now he needed a plan b.

And he did....

--

"Oh how lovely of the both of you to invite me shopping!"

"Aunt Jade I just have to get a couple of things, it isn't much." Louis hadn't told his aunt why she could come over as well, but Lottie knew.

Oh how nice is it when your sister got your back.

"Still boobear, it's always nice to spend time with the two of you." She looked around and winked, not wanting to let the paparazzi see anything.

Harry smiled and took Louis's hand in his, swinging it between the two of them for some seconds.

Lottie looked at Louis as the boy shot her a specific 'get them away' glance.

The girl nodded, running up to Harry and Jade, who was walking next to him. She rested a hand on each of their shoulders as she pushed herself between the two of them. "Harry, aunt Jade, you two should totally go to that one shop like a ten minute drive from here, you wanted to know what products Harry uses for his hair, right?"

To top if off she curled some hair from Harry on her finger, humming to her aunt. "See? Looking magical."

Jade jumped up. "What a wonderful idea, my dear! Harry let's go, Lottie will be fine finishing the rest of the shopping with boobear." Harry looked uncertain at the two of them.

He scratched the back of his neck. "You sure? Lou, what do you think of it babe, do you mind? I mean I should be with you at all times."

Louis put an arm around his sisters shoulders. "We will be fine, right lot? There are some men from the security company all around here, and it's like twenty minutes anyway," he shrugged.

Lottie clapped excitedly as Harry nodded. "Alright but be careful and call me if something happens, promise?"

Louis playfully rolled his eyes. "Promise hazza, now shoo, cya soon!" Lottie and Louis ran off, hearing Harry laugh in the distance and aunt Jade saying. 'The boy's always stealing you away, let's have some fun at the saloon!"

Lottie snickered as she sneaks her hand around her brothers waist. "I feel bad for Harry but he will be fine once he knows what you got him."

Louis laughed, shaking his head. "He's such a sweetheart, not being able to say no, he looked like a lost puppy."

"Ah yeah, I'm glad he agreed though, he's almost always at your side normally."

Louis looked at his sister, smirking. "I have him wrapped around my pinky, the boy's smitten."

They both chuckled and went into the jewerly shop, one of the biggest in town.

People in suits were walking around, cleaning jewerly and talking to customers. There was a massive red carpet on the ground, the walls covered in paintings and pictures of Rolex watches, expensive bracelets and rings.

"Wow, everything is so expensive here." Lottie looked around in shock.

Louis shrugged. "I want something nice but not too expensive, think Harry would like something a little more basic."

Lottie nodded and they looked at some displays.

A man soon approached the two of them. He was wearing a black suit with a red tie, his brown hair slicked back. "Hello sir, ma'am. How can I help you today?"

Louis ran a hand through his hair, shuffling his feet on the soft carpet. "I'm looking for a promise ring for my boyfriend."

The gentleman gestured to the other side of the store. "I see, I see. Come with me, I have something great in mind, it's the only one that was ever made, it was made in Australia."

Louis looked around, feeling pretty relaxed knowing paparazzi wouldn't come in here, it was a store that not many people were allowed to enter since it's a pretty well known one. There was also a big ass security system and many camera's were struck on the walls and ceilings.

"This one, what do you think?"

"It's too basic, I mean I want basic but not this basic."

"What if we engrave something in it and place this in it as well?" He showed Louis a picture on the Ipad he was holding.

"And if we add this and remove this?" Louis changed some things, giving back the Ipad.

"We could, for sure!"

"Lottie, what do you think?" Lottie looked at the Ipad and then back at Louis. "Amazing, hazza is going to love that."

"Perfect, we'll take it. "

--

Hello darlings!

Louis getting Harry a promise ring is like so cute and sweet! Should I include a picture of the ring in the next chapter?

By the way I'm sorry to ask but would ya'll mind giving me a follow if you didn't already so that people can find my content more easier?

Would appreciate it, it's not about the numbers but we almost hit the 1K followers and how lovely would that be!

I really want to continue writing and maybe eventually having it as a side kind of job as well, not only as a hobby anymore but as a career (:

Thanks for all the support and feel free to show your friends my content, all support is welcome!

Bye for now,

-N🦋