19

Harry kept staring at the ring fondly, loving the gesture and the present all at once.

It was amazing to see how their strond bond was increasing, their love never fading away.

The next weeks were just the same old shit but a different day. Louis would have lots of interviews, radio and live as well as lots of recording moments since his new album was coming out soon.

The fans were thrilled with excitement and so was Harry. He had heard Louis playing guitar in the sound proof but not that sound proof room of the house, a kind of little studio Louis had let someone build once the house was designed.

He wanted to know things about the songs but Louis made sure to be sneaky and not let him hear a thing, he knew Harry would sometimes sit at the other side of the door, Louis on the other side sitting against it playing the guitar, but that was it.

Louis couldn't wait to let him hear the album, but Harry had to wait, it would be a suprise, made for him by Louis.

He worked on writing songs all day long, everywhere. From when they were at the park to the point when they went to bed, Harry falling asleep with his head on Louis's shoulder, Louis scribbling lyrics, frowning and pushing back his glasses once in a while. He would always smile when he noticed Harry had fallen asleep, mostly a small smile on his face, then soft snores to be heard.

Louis would at those moments finish the lyrics, flick off the light and put his notebook on the nighstand, cuddling Harry and dozing off himself.

Harry was amazed by the fact Louis was glowing, literally. He seemed to be doing great, so that made him happy as well.

They kind of accepted that they needed to have patience, it being a phrase they used daily.

"Patience, my love."

"Always."

"And forever."

They still were going to everything together, but Harry was waiting behind doors multiple times these days temporarily since Louis was creating a masterpiece that he wanted to be a suprise for Harry as much as it would be to the fans.

He was lucky enough to hear some tunes, but then again he's his boyfriend and Louis loves hearing him chuckle and hum along when he got the chance and listened.

They were both a bit sad and it felt weird to spend their time together, but a bit diffrently since Harry was able to see and hear things, from a legal perspective because he's his bodyguard, but he couldn't since Louis wanted to suprise him, as his boyfriend, not just as his bodyguard.

Harry looked at the ring almost every ten minutes, he just loved it so much.

He also loved that Louis had a matching one, it looked so great and pretty on him!

"You're staring." Louis stated, sitting across the room.

Harry jumped up. "No, I wasn't."

Louis chuckled. "You were staring at that piece of silver for like two minutes." Harry scratched the back of his neck. "I will stare at you, then."

Louis dangled his feet as he was sitting on a somewhat high chair, one from the radio station they were at now, having a lunchbreak.

His hair was a bit messed up due the headphones he had on, but to Harry he looked cute and just perfect.

"No that's creepy, you weirdo." Louis laughed, shaking his head.

Harry smiled, crossing his legs and widening his eyes, a playful look in his eyes as he stared at Louis on purpose.

Louis stuck out his tongue. "Security! Please help me, there is a creepy guy staring at me and wanting kiss-!" He yelled, Harry hurrying over to him and placing a hand over his mouth, standing behind him.

Harry rolled his eyes. "I am the security, babe. Now shush, you will get the big words out to the world if you keep yelling things about creepy guys and kissing, I do love the part about kissing and out to the world as boyfriends, however not yet, please."

Louis licked his hand. "Oi!"

They both chuckled as Harry wiped off his hand on his pants. "You're such a child at times, you know that?"

Louis shrugged. "Take the blame for that, says the one with the weird backpack."

"What's wrong with my backpack?" Harry pouted, looking at his cute purple backpack that was slumped into the corner.

"Nothing, just makes you look like Dora the explorer, you got like so many things stuffed in that thing, and it's such a tiny backpack compared to you. Don't know how you do it, you're like a wizard with a bottomless pit backpack." He laughed, wanting to say more but laughing so hard, Harry's facial expression making it even worse.

"I mean I do agree but you compare me to Dora, but if I am you can be the monkey, though."

"Ah boots is his name, right? Fine by me, he's pretty smart."

"As I said, you childish lil shit."

"You love me and my childish side."

"Yeah I do."

Soon there was an announcement that the radio interview would continue soon again, Harry straightened his composure and his smile fading into a neutral glance as people entered the room and joined Louis at the table.

Louis shot him a small smile, Harry winking in return.

Moments like these were what they lived for, luckily many more coming soon...

--

I don't know why I included dora and so on, thought it was cute with a hint of sass!

Not a long chapter but more coming soon, at the moment I just have lots of stories to update in order to eventually complete them and start the process of writing more books again!

You liked the chapter? Feel free to vote comment and read more to show support!

By the way random, want a nickname reveal? I'm like calling myself 'N' on here, but I do have a nickname that comes from my actual name as well!

-N🦋