3

"Louis you have a photo shoot for your new album in no time! We really have to go!" There is a loud banging on the door.

Louis lifts his head from his pillow. "Wha-?" Then he realizes, he has to have his picture taken for a magazine!

He quickly throws off the blanket and at the exact same moment his room door swings open, Harry standing there in front of him.

"LOUIS ARE YOU DEAD OR SO-" He blushes when he sees the scene in front of him.

Louis's eyes widen and he quickly pulls the blanket back over his lower body, where Harry had just seen his pink boxer shorts a few seconds ago...

"I uh- I'll go-" Harry hurries out of the room.

Louis starts laughing, although it was embarrassing it was quite funny.

He gets dressed, brushes his teeth and then makes his way to the kitchen, where Harry is already waiting for him.

Neither of the boys says anything about the incident just now, but Louis can tell Harry is still thinking about it.

"Did you make that for us?" Louis points to the counter full of food. Bagels, donuts and sandwiches are scattered on the counter tray.

Harry grabs a bag. His outfit consists of black jeans, black shirt and blazer with protection vest over it. In his ear is a device connected to the police and the case, Louis knows from when Kyle was still living with him.

"Yes, I thought I'd leave you alone and sleep for a while, it was a tough day yesterday." Louis thanks him and they eat the food together on the way to the shoot.

"Are you ever nervous for such shoots?" Harry then suddenly asks while they are in the car, Harry behind the wheel with Louis next to him in the passenger seat.

Louis shakes his head. "I've been doing this since I was little so this is nothing new, only people sometimes make it difficult if you don't do what they wanted you to do, but nevertheless that is part of the profession and I don't care about it. "

"It seems difficult to me, also because you never have privacy," Harry says.

Louis looks out the window. "That's right, do we have anything else planned after this shoot?"

Harry thinks. "I don't think so, I was thinking that if you feel like it we could go get some food together and then just chill at home if you feel like it."

Louis smiles, he's only known Harry for a day but he thinks they could become very good friends. "Sounds good, just one condition." Louis smirks.

"And that is?" Harry takes his eyes off the road for a second and looks at Louis and his ocean blue eyes twinkling in the light.

"I choose where to eat." They both laugh and Harry shakes his hand. "Deal."

《《《《《《《《

New chapter mates! It's almost Hazza's b-day! *cries in a pretty cool way* 😂😂

Hope you enjoyed reading this, have a nice day!

-N🦋