11

"Let's talk" Harry says, staring at the ceiling, his hands behind his head as he and Louis are still laying in bed.

"Do we have to?" Louis whines, snuggling into the boy's side.

Harry chuckles. "Yes love, I think we need to." He strokes the boy's hair, turning to the side.

Louis groans but complies, he knows they need to talk.

He sits up straight, holding Harry's hand in his. "Well I told you I love you." He smiles, crossing his legs.

Harry hums, playing with his curls. "I know, I love you too. Does that mean we're boyfriends now, then?"

Louis sighs, looking away, not meeting Harry's eyes. "I mean I think so, I do really love you, but things are comlicated. I'm a singer, I work many hours a week, travel a lot and yea, it's not a normal life style." He tells Harry, who's listining quietly.

Louis squeezes Harry hand. "People like me because of the fame and money that comes along with it, there will be a lot of hate thrown at you if the world knows that we're together." He states, his voice cracking.

Harry pulls him into a hug. "I know, but I don't care. It's not going to be easy, but I don't love you for the fame, lou. I mean I love your angelic voice, the way you confidently enter a stage and the way you are so kind to fans.

More importantly, I love your personality, the little things the world won't ever see. The way your smile reaches your eyes when you speak about your family, when you try to be sweet and cook something but it fails, when you talk about wanting to adopt a dog from a shelter and so much more. I want to know more about you, things the world will never know about."

He stops talking for a second, thinking. "I don't care that you work a lot, it's your passion and talent, I adore seeing you love your job and follow your dreams and I will be there every step of the way if you let me, as a bodyguard, but also as a boyfriend. We can travel the world together, well... we have to because I'm your bodyguard." He chuckles, Louis cutely giggling.

For Harry Louis's giggle was music to his ears.

Louis felt as if a weight just fell right off his shoulders. Harry always knows what to say, Louis really needed to hear that.

"Thanks, ..... boyfriend." He says and Harry cheers in delight. "The pleasure is mine, boyfriend. Thanks lou, I won't ever let you down or break your heart, I will protect you and your heart forever."

Louis nods and moves so that he now sits on Harry's lap. "I believe you."

He was glad that the talk went so well. He felt relieved, but also nervous, how is the world going to react? Will his fans hate him? He know he would be sad about it, but it would be alright as well, real fans would want to sew him happy and he knows that.

He would never give anything up for Harry, even though being a singer is his passion. He could never seperate from Harry, not when he just officially got to call him his...