2

That evening the boys are sitting in Louis's living room. Kyle had left a few hours ago, an emotional goodbye.

Fortunately Harry was very nice and caught him, suggesting we sit by the fireplace and get to know each other a little better.

"So Harry, tell me about yourself." Louis sits cross-legged on the corner sofa, Harry across from him in the large leather chair.

Harry thinks. "Um my full name is Harry Edward Styles, I'm 22 years old and I like to cook. I also have a sister Gemma with whom I get on very well."

Louis takes a sip of his tea Harry had oh so sweetly made when he freshened up in the bathroom just after Kyle left.

"Interesting, what brings you here, Harry? I doubt you're interested in babysitting a 19-year-old moron, or are you doing it 'cause of my career?"

Louis tests him and Harry knows, but he doesn't mind, on the contrary, he thinks it's useful.

"It makes me happy when I can do something for people and even if you were an old woman I would have taken this 'job', but also because Kyle talked about you a lot on the case I thought it would be nice to help you out, and certainly not for the fame. People see a nice side of it, but not the exhausting side that people like bodyguards see."

Louis is impressed and shows that by giving Harry a small smile.

"I think we will get along real well Harry, honestly." Harry nods. "Nice to hear, but now I'd like to know about you too if you don't mind?"

Louis shakes his head. "Not at all, let's see. So I'm 19, I have a sister Lottie, my parents died in a car accident when I was 3 and as you know I'm a singer."

Harry folds his hands. "I'm so sorry for your loss, but Louis, what you're telling me now are the facts that the outside world also knows, what I'd like to know is who you are, what your personality is like."

Louis's eyes sparkle as he stands up and then speaks, with his back turned to Harry. "If you stick around long enough you might know, we shall see..." and with those words he walks away, leaving Harry alone with his thoughts.

------

HAPPY X-mas to ya'll!

Loulou turned 30 yesterday and let's cry in a cool way for him *wipes away tear* Happy belated bday Louis, we love you!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! -N🦋