10

"Oh yea? Show me, then." Louis whispered. He looks at Harry, lust taking over his eyes.

Harry raises his eyebrows. "What do you want me to do? I want you to be comfortable, and I know we still need to talk-"

Louis cuts him off by placing his lips on Harry's.

They share a passionate kiss, both lust and love present.

Louis pulls away for a moment, looking at Harry, His eyes now a dark color, almost black. Nothing was left of the ocean blue eyes at that moment, but Harry loved it.

"We can talk later, yea? It's whatever you want, love-" He can't say anything anymore because now It's Harry's turn to shut him up.

Louis smiles into the kiss. "Nothing too crazy for now alright?"

Harry nods. "You ask, I take care of it." He winks at the boy, lifting him up in the air, now holding him bridal style.

Louis giggles, burying his head in Harry's chest as the boy walks them over to Louis's bedroom.

Harry half throws him onto the bed and hovers over him, his hands resting beside Louis's body.

Harry takes off his shirt and throws it aside.

Louis admires his body. His tattoos are so fascinating, so beautiful, especially the butterfly that covers most of his chest.

Louis traces the line of the tattoos, Harry laughing due to the tickly feeling.

"Harry, I love you."

Harry smiles, the smile reaching his eyes. He kisses Louis's cheek.

"I love you, too."

------

"We should get up and do something." Louis states, sighing.

Harry hums and ruffles the boy's hair. "We can if you want to, wouldn't mind laying here with you forever, though."

Louis playfully slaps his arm, making Harry gasp in response.

"You did not!" He chuckles, starting to tickle the boy.

"H-hazz, s-stop!" Louis giggles, the angelic sound filling up the room.

Harry stops after a while and lifts him up, so that he is now on top of Harry. Louis rests his head against Harry neck, still panting a bit due to the lack of air beause Harry tickling him a second ago.

"You're cute." He says, kissing his forehead.

Louis pouts. "Not as cute as you are!"

Harry fixes his hair, so that it now is in a messy bun. "Agree to disagree."

Louis huffs. "Fine, for now at least."

"Shall we take another nap? I'm pretty tired." Harry yawns, proving his point.

Louis cuddles more into his side, pulling up the covers. "Sounds good."

He reaches up and kisses Harry softly before nuzzling into his side again.

He feels amazing, like time stands still and it's just the two of them. Louis knows they will have to talk soon but for now, everything is good just the way it is.

------

Hi guys!

I wasn't really planning to make this this heated haha, but oh well, I just started where I left of before I had my writers block. :)

To make it clear, this is just for entertainment purpose and fanfiction, I don't want to indicate anything about Harry and Louis, my larry explanation is somewhere in chapters all over the stories that I've written, don't want to make the boys uncomfortable in any way, even though they will probably never see this.

I loved this chapter though ;) haha

All the love!

-N🦋