Epilogue of a never ending story, love included

Adorement, we need it in life.

"Ready?"

"Born ready, no I think I will ever be ready." A shiver ran down Louis his spine.

Harry placed a kiss to his temple. "We're in this together, I love you." Louis smiled and nuzzled his head into his neck.

"I love you too, let's go and do this."

Harry sighed and Louis exhaled deeply before pressing the record button of the camera that was set up in front of them, wrapping an arm around Louis's waist, his hand smoothly rubbing his side to his lower back.

Luke had make them come in around a week ago. With Louis announcing his new songs and album, his tour coming up and everything calming down a bit, it was time.

Time to publicly announcing their relationship and confirming the rumors of them being together.

They had many talks with Luke and their team, many plans upcoming and they decided on this.

And Louis and Harry couldn't agree more.

'Hello lovely people'

Louis smiled as many people directly slipped into the livestream, the comments overflowing already.

Harry waves at the camera 'hi!' He almost smacks Louis full blown in the face, Louis letting out a 'oops'

'As you all may know I'm Louis and this, this is Harry. Harry is my former bodyguard and as you all might have noticed we've become pretty close over the past year' he smiles at Harry, Harry returning the favor and going to kiss his cheek, but stopping himself just in time.

Louis sighs as he squeezes his hand. 'My new album 'our never ending story' will be out soon, and I'm so excited!'

Louis squeals and clasped his hands together. 'We're here because we got something to tell you.' Louis looks as Harry for reassurement, his heart beating so fast Harry can hear it, but Harry's chest is the same.

Harry nods at him and whispers a 'you got this, love'

Louis smiles and takes Harry's and his hand in front of them for the camera to be seen, showing off their rings.

'We're together and engaged, and I'm so lucky to call his boy mine.' Louis says, Harry now actually pecking his cheek.

Louis cupps his cheek and softly presses his lips against Harry, him smiling into the kiss and pulling away soon, his index finger brushing against his lower lip.

They look at the many overflowing comments, both positive and negative but they were prepared for this and they just brush it off, there are always people like this and they think it's just a projection of insecurity on one another.

'I'm happy to call you mine as well, love' Harry says, still smiling like crazy.

It's weird to do this, sitting on their bed in their shared bedroom, finally announcing this.

It took them so long, always close but yet so far but this is finally the moment they have been waiting for for so, so long.

They explain their story to the people, apologizing for the fact they had to keep this a secret and hidden so long.

It's half a apology, since they don't owe it to them and they got nothing to be sorry for, it's just like it needs to be, feels like it needs to be done.

When they are done they share some kisses and whisper some soothing things into each other's ears as they press their foreheard together.

"I love you"