23

"I love them but this is ridiculous." Louis groaned and slams his head on the kitchen table.

Harry laughs. "I know but we're saved, the back up security will he here within a hour and they will politely escord them away."

Louis nodds and Niall hands the both of them a drink. "Shall we watch some movies? Gotta kill some time somehow."

Harry and Louis agreed and they watched some movies until everything outside had calmed down a bit.

After a while Harry made sure it was safe outside for them to go to their temporary home and they said their thank you's and goodbyes to Niall before making their way back home.

"That was quite something again." Louis said as Harry had his eyes on the road, him being the one driving them home.

Harry nodded. "You could say that, but it's a shame really."

"What is?" Louis questioned.

"I didn't get to finish my carrot cake." He grinned and Louis groaned, giving him a small smile.

"You're really something else."

"You love me for that."

"Yea, I do."

"Doubt it."

"No you don't."

--

Harry sighed as he placed his hands on his hips. The garden was set up exactly the way he wanted.

The swing was covered in blankets and pillows, Louis his laptop and some snacks placed on the side.

There were fairy lights all around the garden and damn, that was quite the task to do so. Harry might be tall, but this really was a challenge, but then again, everything for Louis.

Roses were scattered all around on the grass, same goes for candles and candy, he went all out for sure.

Today was their six month anniversary, six months with his sweet lou.

He thought back about the day he met, how unsure and distant Louis was, how he had tried to push him back and scared that he wouldn't ever be loved by someone.

How he had saved him from the paparazzi that one day, telling Louis he liked him too and revealing his feelings.

The times Louis was writing and he would just sit there, admiring him while the boy was humming along tunes and at some point noticing Harry staring or both getting caught by the other

It wasn't always nice, like when they had to accept the fact they had to wait a long time to come out as a couple to the public, something that wasn't that long but felt like ages, but luckily the moment to be free came closer every day.

He knew they would face everything together, side by side. The struggles were nothing compared the joy and love he felt being with Louis.

His appearence, his voice and facial features, it was just perfect in his eyes and he wouldn't want to have it any other way, never regretted a thing.

He would lend him a shoulder over and over again if needed, tell stupid dad jokes to make him smile again and again and tickle him until he couldn't breathe, he would hold him forever and protect him forever if he could, but he's the closest he can be and he's proud and happy with that.

When Louis walked into a room head would always turn, and not always because he was famous, just because he was like a angel on earth. His smile could light up a room and create happiness like no other one could ever.