14

We hit the 2K!!!

Thank you all so so much! I appreciate all the support and love to write and communicate with ya'll, feeling blessed! <3

--

"So tell me what you want, what you really, really want" Louis sang, holding a spoon as microphone as he stood on the couch.

"I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want" Harry then sang, holding a lamp as mic.

"So tell me what you want, what you really, really want" Louis yelled, well he would say it was singing.

I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah" Harry finished the song 'wannabe' from ' the spice girls' as he jumped off the couch, stretching out a hand for Louis to take.

Louis took it and jumped instead of on the ground, into Harry's arms.

Harry chuckled as he catched the boy, throwing the lamp away. He would clean that up later.

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends." Louis then half sang, not caring that as a singer he should sing, not yell.

Harry loved it, seeing him carefree. His voice in angelic, but this is a whole other level.

Harry spun the two of them around. "I thought the concert was done, and second... I'm already your lover!" He started tickling the boy, wanting to hear the boy giggle again.

Louis was getting dizzy but felt so alive, almost getting a tummy ache from all the laughing.

"Gosh I love you so much." Harry tells the boy, kissing his cheek as they're now not spinning anymore.

Louis jumps out of his arms, standing on his toes, pecking Harry's lips. "I love you too, froggy!"

Harry had a confused expression on his face, laughing. "What are you even talking about!"

Louis shrugged. "You look like a frog, a cute frog, my frog!"

Harry pulls them closer, humming. "I will take it only from you, my little hedgehog."

Louis wiggled out of Harry's strong arms. "Wot in da world! How dare you! I don't look like a hedgehog! Well, maybe."

"Yes you do, my hedgehog, my cute hedgehog!" He mocked Louis, winking at him.

"You're gonna get it, Styles!"

"Catch me, for now Tomlinson!"

Louis stood still for a moment. "Who says I'm going to take your last name?"

Harry smiled. "Of course you don't even question marrying me, just sassing about the last name."

Louis shrugged. "Yea I wanna marry you one day anyways, we have talked about that."

Harry nod. "True, touché."

Louis hummed. "Louis Styles, Harry Tomlinson." He said out loud, liking the sound of it.

Harry kissed the boy's cheek. "First I got to get engaged to you, though." He stated, taking a seat on the couch.

Louis jumped on his lap. "Yeah, I think we should wait a little longer on that one, though. I want to be free first, like the both of us being free in the world, everyone knowing that your mine." He grinned.

Harry nodded. "I agree, it would make it even more special and fun for us. I do wanna marry you, that's a fact, we just need to be patient, I will make the moment special."

Louis turned around and pecked his lips. He wanted to argue with Harry on the fact that he might beat him to ask for his hand in marriage, but he had a other idea.

"Yeah, just a little more patience..."

--

Bit of a short chapter but I will update soon again!

Lou and hazz singing and talking about engagement, hella cute!

I remember that I have wrote this singing thing before in another story of mine, maybe even with the same song XD.

Can just picture things like this, happy, silly and great moments they will always be remembered.

Genuine question, do people mostly read the authors notes that are written below or above a chapter?

I always do when I'm writing stories on here haha <3  I like to see what the person is thinking and what they got to say/share, makes it a bit more personal!

If you don't I also get it though, I mean if people write things that are as long as my 'paragraphs' lmao I get it XD Just kidding.

I know some of you do read mine and it's lovely! :)

All the love!

-N🦋