[12] Code Breaker

"We can endure almost anything if we are centered

"We can endure almost anything if we are centered. If we have some focus in our life. You can endure if you have an anchor."

"No - I'm not just letting you leave her here." Stiles snaps, checking over Lydia's wound.

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. Isabel is coming with me, which means you're coming with me."

"Let her go, and just kill me instead. Look, I don't care anymore. Just let Isabel go." Stiles begs, trying to find any emotion behind Isabel's glowing blood red eyes. Peter chuckles.

"I'm never letting her go. Do you know the power she holds? That I hold?" Peter laughs darkly, finally letting go of her throat. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get." Peter tells Stiles, before leaving with Isabel in tow.

Peter opens the back door of Stiles' Jeep for Isabel, and she climbs in monotonously. Stiles watches her in the rear view mirror from the drivers seat, as he begins to drive for Peter.

"Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful." Peter attempts to console in regards to Lydia.

"Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear everyone apart." Stiles snarls back. Peter chuckles.

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman - twice a month." Peter jokes, and Stiles looks at him angrily.

"How do you think she will feel? Huh?" Stiles retorts, motioning to Isabel. "When she remembers? You think she'll even stay in the same town as you?"

"You don't seem to understand that I control her." Peter stares at Stiles, as he gives him a confused look. He chuckles. "For someone that seems to know so much about werewolves, you really know nothing about witches. Especially Chaos witches," Peter smiles. "I never would've known until that night in the DVD store. Until I saw her, I saw her potential seeping out - calling for me - calling for the bite."

"And now you're just using her to mindlessly follow your every command. You know she would never voluntarily help you." Stiles mumbles.

"Do you know about Chaos witches, Stiles?" Peter questions, turning his head to watch Isabel as she sits silently. When Stiles doesn't make a sound he continues. "Chaos witches have indefinite power; power so strong the original witch hexed their blood to require intervention in order to fulfil their powers." Stiles shakes his head.

"The bite." He mumbles, and Peter nods turning back to face Stiles.

"Yes, the bite." He confirms, "But what the original witch didn't tell anyone was that this created a bond between wolf and witch. The original bloodline of Chaos Witches went mad with power. Chaos is so dark, so strong that not even they themselves could control it. So, someone had to." He shrugs and Stiles narrows his eyes at Peter. "Originally in Latin they called it 'ut imperium' but to us, it means 'to take control'. Chaos witches would be extinct if there wasn't someone 'to take control'." Peter explains, Stiles runs a hand over his short hair, in disbelief. "Their entire existence is thanks to us."