[26] Raving

"A little party never killed nobody"

Noah Stilinski grins as his son enters his office, followed behind by the red-headed girl he hadn't seen in a while. Stiles wouldn't let Isabel go too far where he couldn't follow; constantly worried about the were-witch.

"Isabel!" He greets, standing to greet the two.

He gives his son a proud smile and pat on the back before he moves to the girl and encases her in a hug. She grins back up at him.

"Hey, Mr. Stilinski." She bashfully greets back, blush filling her cheeks.

He moves back to his seat, eyeing up the fast-food bag in his son's hands. Stiles and Isabel take a seat opposite the Sheriff at his desk as Stiles begins to pass around the food.

Noah immediately opens his box, grabbing the burger and taking a bite. Stiles passes Isabel her food which she takes with a smile, jumping as their fingers touch. Noah's face scrunches up at the taste and looks at his burger in disgust.

"Ugh, what the hell is this?" He groans, mouth full of food.

"Veggie burger." Stiles sings out, giving Isabel her drink.

Isabel laughs as Noah looks at his son in frustration. She takes a bite of her own veggie burger.

"Stiles, I asked for a hamburger." Noah scoffs.

"Well, veggie is healthier. We are all being healthy." Stiles holds up his food; a bowl of salad. Noah shakes his head, moving for the box that normally contained fries.

"Oh hell... Why are you trying to ruin my life?" Noah moans as he opens the box to find raw veggies sat inside.

"I'm trying to extend your life, okay? Could you just eat it, please? And tell me what you found." Stiles tells his dad, drinking from his soda.

"No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with teenagers." Noah scoffs.

Isabel glances behind the Sheriff and notices the board behind him.

"Is that it on the board behind you?" Isabel asks.

Stiles looks up and notices the board too. Noah sighs as he turns to look at the board. He turns back to the two teens, sitting up in their seats trying to look at the board.

"Don't look at that," Noah tells the two. They ignore him, looking around his body to see the board. "Avert your eyes." He demands the teens. Isabel gives a sheepish smile as she returns her attention to the veggie burger in front of her. "Hey! Avert!" Noah exclaims to his son.