[32] Master Plan

"The time is now

"The time is now."

"I've got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson." Noah breathes out.

He stands opposite Isaac and Scott; the pair looking at him worriedly. They can smell the stress and sadness on him.

"I've got an APB out on Stiles. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means-" Noah pauses, defeatedly breathing out a long sigh. "The hell, I don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him-"

"We'll call you." Isaac gently finishes for the Sheriff. Noah gives a thankful smile.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott reassures.

"Yeah... I'll see you, okay?" Noah tells the boys.

Coach watches the Sheriff leave and approaches his now only alive team captain. "McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." Coach quietly tells the boy.

"Yeah, I know, Coach." Scott sheepishly responds.

"All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys." Coach begins to explain, pausing a second before shrugging. "Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg!" He says exasperatedly. "I'm just saying, we-- I-- need you on the team. Get your grades back up."

"I will." Scott nods.

Coach nods back. "I know." Coach tells the teen before clearing out of the room with the rest of the team.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asks Isaac.

Isaac quickly checks the vicinity. "I think so..." Isaac says, before quickly turning back at the sound of screeching metal. He turns to see Stiles' locker door on the ground and Scott pulling out his items. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah. We both are." Scott confirms before handing Isaac a shoe.

"But how come you get his shirt, and I get a shoe?" Isaac frowns.

Scott raises his head at the scent of wolves entering the room, eyes widening as Derek stands across the room. Isaac follows his eyes and stands straight as he watches Derek.

"We need to talk." Derek tells the two.

"All of us." Peter speaks up as he rounds the corner.

"Holy shit." Scott breathes out. Peter smirks at his response. Scott shakes his head. "Isabel already told me you were back." Scott frowns.

Peter raises his brow. "Did she now?"

"Yes. And she told me what you did." Scott spits out, anger building as he thinks back to her almost dying. "She could've died because of you!" He shakes his head as Peter shrugs before turning back to Derek. "How could you?"