[21] Venomous

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it

"You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it."

"Dude, I just talked to my dad, who just talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news..." Stiles rushes out, grabbing Scott on the shoulder as he sits in class. Scott turns to him.

"I think I already know," Scott responds, before turning to face one of the students in class.

Stiles follows his eyes and takes a deep breath as he realizes who it is. Isaac smirks as he listens to the two, feeling the stares in the back of his head.

After class, Scott and Stiles exit together as Stiles explains his research. He spent the night looking up information about the Kanima after he spent the night trapped in the school's pool by the creature. In between his research, he messaged hundreds of apologies to Isabel but had no response back.

"All right. I only found one thing online called a Kanima- it's a Werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers." Stiles recounts, but Scott shakes his head.

"That thing was not a jaguar..." He comments.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer," Stiles interjects.

"Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you. And it's still trying to kill you, and it probably won't stop until you're dead." Scott theories, not noticing as Stiles freezes in place at his words. He looks at Scott in disbelief.

"You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship.'" He exclaims, offended before running to catch up with Scott. He passes Jackson and Danny on the way.

"It took forever, but I found a program that can recover your video. I'll run it in my free period this afternoon." Danny smiles at Jackson.

"Yeah, just let me know when it's done," Jackson says, hidden relief in his voice.

He needed to know what happened in the two hour cut of his recording on the full moon. He winces in pain and gasps as the sound of bracelets jingling loudly echoes around his head.

"So, Derek wants this done during chemistry?" Jackson hears Erica ask Isaac.

He freezes in place at the sound of the two that helped Derek torture him the night before and listens to their conversation.

"Yeah, if it's Lydia, she's all yours. But if it's Isabel, I'm gonna kill that bitch, all right?" Isaac seethes, wanting revenge for when he lost the fight with the were-witch.

"We have to test them first." Erica reminds Isaac, he looks annoyed but nods his head anyway.

"Kanima..." Isaac trails off, remembering what Derek called the creature.