Addicted to you

Arizona: You can tell me anything and I won't run or leave you y/n. I would never do that.
Y/n: Something happened to me when I was younger. That girlfriend I had before, who treated me like crab, had done things to me, you wish no one should go through.
Arizona: What is it? You can tell me everything, I only want to help you.
Y/n: So when she thought I was somewhere else with someone, she would hit me, kick me or beat me so hard I almost couldn't breath. She screamed at me till I believed every word she said.
Arizona: What would she say to you?
Y/n: So many things. For example; that I was ugly, stupid or not worth anything. Other things were most of the time that I would be nowhere without her or that only she could make me a better person, because I was a nobody.
Arizona: I'm so sorry y/n, I really am. I think that you're such an amazing, sweet and caring person. Mostly you are so strong, having gone trough all of that. I would never hurt you or make you feel like you're nothing.
Y/n: Thank you so much Arizona, but that's not everything what Mark and Callie wanted to tell you.
Arizona: Know that I won't judge you. I will be there for you, because I really like you y/n.
Y/n: I finally got away from her, but all that had happened to me made me feel like a loser. I started to smoke and in the end it got worse.
Arizona: What do you mean by it got worse?
Y/n: This is the worst decision I ever made and I'm not proud that I got in that hole. I started to use drugs and I even got in the hospital one time. Mark helped me a lot and I went to a clinic for three months.
Arizona: Hey you don't have to cry. So when was it when you were using?
Y/n: During my last year of high school and my first year of med school.
Arizona: That means you're clean for around 7 years?
Y/n: Yes. Sometimes it is still hard, but I promised myself and Mark to never use again.
Arizona: I'm not mad, I'm glad you told me. If you ever need help or want to talk, you can always come to me. I will always be there for you.
Y/n: So you're not mad at me for keeping this from you?
Arizona: No, I understand you don't tell someone this when you just have met each other. Don't forget we know each other for just 3 weeks. Callie tried to manipulate me to get us apart, but I'm smarter than that.
Y/n: So you believed in me?
Arizona: I knew that I first had to talk you before jumping to conclusions. I want to make us work, that's what I believe in.
Y/n: You believe in us?
Arizona: I do. I never had this feeling before. The first time we've met I got that feeling that pulls me towards you.
Y/n: You are a special one Arizona Robbins.
Arizona: Can I kiss you?
Y/n: You can kiss me any time you want.

Within a second she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me sweet on the lips. After watching the sun go down we went back to my place where she dropped me off, kissed me again and drove to her place.

Next morning in the intern locker room
Jo: Hey y/n, how are you? I heard you got kicked out of the OR yesterday.
Y/n: Hey Jo, yes Callie kicked me out. She doesn't like me and didn't liked my answer so she removed me.
Jo: Where was dr. Robbins?
Y/n: She was in there aswel and got my back, but I decided that I should leave the OR. It was the best choice for this patient.
Jo: That sucks I guess.
Stephanie: Hey guys, what sucks?
Jo: Getting kicked out of the OR.
Stephanie: So it's true? Leah told me that you were a bitch towards Callie.
Y/n: Yes, she kicked me out, but I wasn't a bitch to her. I only shared my thoughts about the way we could safe the patient. Leah was just sucking up in there to choose her side.
Stephanie: I think Leah is weird. She almost sounded jealous of you being on dr. Robbins' service.
Y/n: She gives me creepy feelings.
Jo: I feel the exact same thing.
Arizona: Dr. Sloan, ready for today and to not get kicked out of the OR?
Y/n: Your so funny.... not.
Miranda: Who got kicked out of the OR?
Arizona: Hi, dr. Bailey, uhm dr. Sloan was kicked out of the OR yesterday for sharing her thoughts about the patient.
Miranda: Did you kick her out?
Arizona: No, I agreed with her actually, but Callie kicked her out.
Miranda: I don't like hearing this. Can I speak to you both about it in my office?

You explained everything what happened and dr. Bailey will speak to Callie later today. You were on your way to the peds wing and Mark came your way.

Mark: Hey y/n, Arizona. Y/n are you okay?
Y/n: I am why?
Mark: Callie told me you were being a pain in the ass in her OR.
Arizona: She's not telling the truth Mark. Y/n was only trying to help, but Callie didn't appreciated it apparently.
Mark: I never saw her like this. Do you know why she is acting like this?
Arizona: Probably because I rejected her. She blames y/n, because we get along pretty well.
Mark: How well?
Y/n: Shut up Mark! We have patients, bye!
Mark: I feel some love in the air.

At lunch
Callie: What is your problem?
Y/n: What do you mean?
Callie: Telling Bailey about what happened in my OR.
Arizona: Wait a second. She never told Bailey, I did.
Callie: Why would you do that?
Arizona: Because it wasn't fair and you took away her opportunity to learn something.
Callie: It's unbelievable. You don't know it yet, but I'm suspended for 2 weeks. So thanks. There's one more thing you need to know, you're so hot when you are being bossy Arizona.
Arizona: I will tell you this one more time. I don't like you and never will. So back off and leave me alone.
Callie: She's got you all wrapped up around her fingers. It's a Sloan thing.
Y/n: Don't you get tired of yourself?
Callie: Don't you want something from the medicine department.

Mark just walked in the cafeteria and heard it all.

Mark: That's enough! I don't want you anywhere near my sister. We are no friends any longer.
Callie: Mark what are you doing? You're my best friend.
Mark: I don't want to be friend with someone who is like this. Now get the hell away from her!

You were feeling very uncomfortable, because you could see everyone looking at your direction. You almost felt like you were going to have a panic attack.

Arizona: Are you okay y/n? Can I do something?
Y/n: Can we go for a walk and get some fresh air?
Arizona: Of course we can. Lets put away our rubbish in the garbage can. Sorry to not have such a great lunchtime.
Mark: Thanks Robbins for taking care of my sister. Please come to me or Lexie if you need us.
Y/n: I will.

You got outside and sat on a bench for 30 minutes when you both got back to work. You worked on some labs while Arizona did some paperwork.

You were walking back to Arizona's office when she came walking back in your direction. She pulled you into a supply closet and when the door closed she kissed you short, but sweet on the lips.

Arizona: I was looking for you. I have a surprise for you.
Y/n: Okay, tell me. I can't wait.
Arizona: I have a kidney transplant in two hours and you are helping me.
Y/n: That's amazing. I really want to observe that.
Arizona: You are not observing, you are doing the surgery with me. We will give a kid a new kidney.
Y/n: Is this real? You are so amazing. I need to ask you something aswel, but I'm not sure if you like it.
Arizona: You can ask me everything you want. I will probably like it, because I like you.
Y/n: This is hard for me. Opening up is something scary and new for me after everything I've been trough.
Arizona: You don't know how beautiful you are from the outside, but even more beautiful from the inside. Like I already said; we will do everything step by step and take our time.
Y/n: You are so amazing Arizona. So I want to ask you out on a date this Friday evening. So would you want to go on a date?
Arizona: I want that so much. Where will we go?
Y/n: That's for me to know and for you to find out.
Arizona: Oh you are playing that game?
Y/n: Maybe. So I'm going home and wanted to say goodnight.
Arizona: I'm almost finished. What would you say if we go to my place? Watch a movie and have dinner together?
Y/n: I would be stupid if I say no. I will wait in the lobby for you.

You were waiting in the lobby when Leah comes to you.

Leah: What are you doing here?
Y/n: Oh I'm waiting for someone.
Leah: Oh. It's dr. Robbins isn't it?
Y/n: Why does that matter? Is it a problem for you?
Leah: Actually it is. You are my problem. You think that you're so much better than the others. Your life is so perfect, it's disgusting.
Y/n: You don't know what you're talking about. Just leave please.
Jo: What is going on? Y/n, you okay?
Leah: She is just again screaming for attention. You're such a bitch.
Jo: Calm down Leah.
Leah: Maybe I need something to calm me down. Y/n, you can help me probably. Any ideas where I can get my stuff?
Jo: Just leave.
Leah: Y/n can I borrow something from you?
Y/n: You don't know what you are talking about. Now leave and live your own life.
Leah: It's the biggest joke that they let you into this program. A drugaddict in this hospital.
Arizona: Y/n, I'm here. What is going on?
Leah: Nothing dr. Robbins. We are only talking with a drugaddict. She was just about to tell where I can get the good stuff.