Kiss you

Arizona: It's nothing, she was just leaving.
Y/n: Why is she even here? Arizona, I don't get it. Why is she in our home?
Eliza: I came to discuss a surgery. Relax.
Y/n: And you couldn't discuss that at the hospital, so you came to our home? You know what, I don't believe it. I'm going.
Arizona: Y/n, please stay. She is leaving.

You stopped walking and turned around to look at Arizona, who looked upset.

Eliza: Not before this.
Arizona: Uhm what are you doing?
Eliza: I'm going to kiss you.
Y/n: Bye, have fun together. Here is you ring and the promise ring. Apparently it means nothing to you. How could I fall for this again?

You walked towards the door and slammed it behind you.

Arizona: Y/n, don't go, wait.
Eliza: Stay, just forget her. She walked out, so she gave up. She is worth nothing like I told you before.
Arizona: Let go off me. Get the hell out of our apartment!
Eliza: We should give us a chance. We can be something great.
Arizona: Leave I have to find y/n.

You went to the park to be alone. Arizona left right after you and went to the hospital looking for you. She took the rings with her and tried calling and texting you, but you didn't respond her texts or picked up the phone.

Mark: What are you doing here?
Arizona: I'm looking for y/n.
Mark: She is coming back tomorrow. She is not here in Seattle.
Arizona: No, she came back tonight by surprise. I've seen her not that ling ago.
Mark: So why don't you know where she is?
Arizona: She ran away, because Eliza was with me.
Mark: What?!? Why was she there?
Arizona: She was there just before y/n came. She wanted to talk, she just walked in and when I asked her to leave she refused. Y/n came in and I think she thought something else was going on.
Mark: I will try to call her.
Arizona: And?
Mark: She isn't picking up.
Arizona: What now?
Maya: Hey, what is going on? You two look so scared.
Mark: We don't know where y/n is.
Arizona: She was upset and ran away.
Maya: What was going on?
Arizona: She walked in on me and Eliza. Nothing was going on, Eliza just walked in when I said she had to leave.
Maya: Maybe I can help. I think I saw y/n when I was on my way from the station.
Arizona: Where? I need to find her.
Maya: At the bench in the park.
Mark: Do you want me to come with you?
Arizona: No, I need to fix this. This is all my fault.
Maya: Why are you having those rings?
Arizona: She took them off when she walked out.
Mark: She is thinking the worst case scenario. That happens when she is really nervous and scared.
Arizona: Oh god.
Maya: What is it?
Mark: She is getting the results of the boards tonight.
Arizona: I need to go. I call you later Mark. I have to find her.

Arizona drove to the park and saw you sitting on the bench with your hands covering your face. She parked her car and slowly walked towards were you were.

Arizona: Hey you.
Y/n: Please go.
Arizona: Can I please sit here with you? At least to be here for you when you get your results.
Y/n: You won't leave, so just take a seat.
Arizona: I'm sorry. I knew you were worried, but she was there and just stormed in. She was there for three minutes and then you walked in. She is just trying to mess things up between us. You are the only one for me, I love you so much. Please trust me when I tell you this, just look at me.
Y/n: I love you too and I'm so sorry. I shouldn't had walked away. I just thought the worst and with my history with her it scared me.
Arizona: I would never do something like that to you. Like I said you are the one for me, I only want you and I think we are meant to be.

You turned around and cupped her face in your hands and gave her a passionate kiss. You pulled away and stroked her cheek with your thumb.

Y/n: Can you forgive me?
Arizona: Of course I forgive you. You should know that I would never want anyone else besides you.
Y/n: I don't know why I freak out so much when things like this happen.
Arizona: Maybe it's because this time it's different from what you ever experienced. You just don't want to lose what you have.
Y/n: You know me so well. I don't want to lose you as you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Being with you is something that I could never imagine, being happy every day and that only grows each time I see you. That's why I came back tonight instead of tomorrow.
Arizona: Here I brought the rings with me. Will you wear these again please?
Y/n: Of course, I still want to marry you Arizona. I love you.
Arizona: I'm glad you still want that.

She kissed your cheek and rested her head on your shoulder. She took your hand in hers, so that your fingers were intertwined.

Arizona: I love you too babe. What was that beep?
Y/n: It's my phone.
Arizona: It's midnight. Maybe you got your results in the mail.
Y/n: I'm scared, what if I didn't passed?
Arizona: Don't be, you did amazing while we studied. Do you want me to look?
Y/n: Yes please.
Arizona: Uhm let me see. Uhm okay okay.
Y/n: What? What is it? Did I pass?
Arizona: Like I said; I'm proud of you no matter what.
Y/n: But did I pass my boards?
Arizona: You did it babe. You passed.

You both jumped up and danced around. You pulled Arizona in by her waist and gave her sweet peck on the lips.

Y/n: This is amazing, give my phone I have to text Jo and Stephanie.
Arizona: Lets go home, I want some cuddle time.
Y/n: Yes, I would love cuddle time. Yes, they both passed aswel.
Arizona: After all, this night ended well.

The next day at work
Carina: Hello, so I heard you passed your boards.
Y/n: Hi Carina, I did passed my boards, yes.
Carina: Lets have dinner together this weekend to celebrate.
Y/n: Great idea. So when will the two of you get married?
Carina: I don't know y/n. We are still working on our relationship. Maya is still figuring out being bisexual.
Y/n: I understand that. She told about her dad.
Carina: I can't believe there are still people like him.
Y/n: So text me the details for the dinner. I just got paged to Bailey's office.
Carina: See you later y/n.

You got to her office and she wanted to discuss your fellowships. She told you that they want you at Seattle Grace and offered you a fellowship with a research you can do. You looked for Arizona as you wanted to speak to her about the fellowships.

You finally saw her standing in front of the OR board with Eliza walking towards her. You walked faster and Arizona turned her head to see you.

Y/n: Hey you, what is...

Before you could finish what you wanted to say Arizona pulled you in by your coat and kissed you roughly, but passionate.  

Y/n: Didn't saw that coming. I liked it, but didn't saw that coming.