Sexbomb

⚠️smut⚠️

You got home after the party at Meredith's and went to the rooms to get the last few things you will bring with you to Hopkins. You were done and walked to the bedroom were Arizona was waiting for you to come to bed.

Y/n: Everything is packed and ready to go. I will get our last few things in the morning. Arizona, what are you doing?
Arizona: Just waiting for my wife to come to bed.
Y/n: You look so hot.
Arizona: I do?
Y/n: Yes, you are so freaking beautiful.
Arizona: I was thinking as it is our last night here in our apartment we could make this a special night.
Y/n: Tell me what you are thinking about.

Arizona crawled over to you and got on her knees, so you were looking each other straight in the eye. She pulled you in for a passionate kiss, which changed into a heated kiss. Arizona finally pulled away when she needed air, still having her arms around your neck.

Arizona: Lots of these.
Y/n: We can make that work. Let me take care of you. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too babe. I will make sure I take care of you aswel.

Y/n's pov
I pulled her down and Arizona leaned over to me and kissed me long and hard. I could feel her tongue glide past my teeth and wrestle with my tongue. I moaned and kissed her with the same amount of energy that she gave to me. I liked the way Arizona tasted and I couldn't stop moaning in her mouth, she is the greatest kisser ever. When she stopped I was completely out of breath and my heart was racing so fast. I stuck my tongue out and I could still taste her on my lips.

My whole body was on edge from the stimulation of her hand massaging and kneading my thigh. I started to move restlessly in front of Arizona. I was thinking that whatever she was doing; don't stop, please don't stop. My eyes were telling her that. It felt so good, my eyes closed and my head leaned forward to slowly passionately kiss her again after putting my hand on the back of her head. Once more our lips met in a sensual embrace. Arizona allowed her tongue to explore my mouth with a fevered frenzy. Soon the simple kiss became more heated and urgent than when it started. She suddenly broke it off and stared into my eyes.

Damn I loved the taste of her lips and her tongue battling with my own. Arizona gently put her hand behind my head to deepen the kiss further delving into the recesses of my mouth. Then she started to maneuver our position and laid us back on the bed moving in between my legs. It was like heaven. Arizona began a hot trail of kisses down my body and her hands were everywhere on me. She helped me out of my clothes, leaving my bra on. She took her leg off and kissed me one more time.

It seemed like a long time before she allowed me to sit down again and started to undress out of her own clothes. Her body is so gorgeous. I mean her body almost took my breath away in that moment, I'm such a lucky girl to call her my wife. Arizona came to me on the bed and gently pushed me to lay back down. I laid there anticipating for the next touch on my body. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long. Arizona brushed my skin with her hand in a teasing caress. I sighed and she brought her mouth down on mine. I reached my hand up to massage her head and she put more effort into her tongue assault.

Her hands seemed to be guiding my entire body into sensitivity. Each touch and caress brought my body a little closer to wanting more of what she had to offer. Arizona lifted her head and started licking and sucking on my neck making me moan again, while she pulled off my bra. My head went back and soon my nipples started to respond to the feel of the air and her wet mouth on them. It was like my body had a mind of its own. My legs were moving up and down her thighs, while moans were escaping from my mouth of their own accord.

I was completely on fire and it was growing by the minute. She was grabbing and pawing at my hips and I could feel her heat as well. I was so moist between my thighs. I could feel Arizona's harsh breathing on my skin as she guided my thongs down my legs. When she stopped to smell the crotch I laughed. Then Arizona looked back at me and I saw the desire she had for me in her gaze. Arizona tentatively took my ankle and opened my legs apart as she licked and bit a warm path up my inner thighs. I moaned and writhed on the bed before her.