Cry me a river

Arizona: Y/n, I'm here. Can you hear me?
Y/n: Y-yes.
Arizona: Don't try to speak. I just wanted to see you. I thought I had lost you.
Y/n: I l...ove you.
Arizona: I love you too babe. Just rest some more and I will ask if it possible to be here with you.
Y/n: How... are y..ou?
Arizona: I'm fine and even better now I know that you're going to be okay.

It's been two months and you were getting better each day. You were fine except the fact the burn on the left side of your body. Jackson has done amazing work with that. Since a week you could even lift up Timothy again.

Arizona: How is my lovely wife today?
Y/n: Good and even better seeing my beautiful wife and handsome boy, who is growing up way to fast.
Timothy: Mommy look, new boat.
Y/n: That's a big boat buddy. Show me how to play with it.
Arizona: Uhm y/n, I have an important question.
Y/n: What is it Zona? Good work Timmy.
Arizona: Do you remember what happened?
Y/n: When did what happen?
Arizona: I mean when the explosion happened. Do you remember something?
Y/n: I remember everything. Wait you don't remember it?
Arizona: No, I don't remember a second of what happened.
Y/n: I will explain it all if you want when you are ready.

You were sitting with the three of you looking at the way Timothy played with his boat when there was a knock on the door.

Maya: Hey, it's good to see you smiling like this again y/n.
Carina: Yes we are so happy to be able to hug you again.
Y/n: It's good to see you too. Thank you for keeping an eye on Arizona and Timmy.
Arizona: It's so good that she is here with us. Hopefully she will never scare us like that ever again.
Y/n: Yes, I hope so too.
Carina: So bambina, I hope you don't mind us coming to check in on you.
Maya: Yes, we wanted to see how you are doing.
Y/n: I'm getting better every day. Little steps.
Carina: We are just so happy to see you again. We thought we would never see you playing with Timothy again.
Y/n: Luckily I'm here and alive.
Arizona: There was a miracle needed and that's what she is, a miracle.
Y/n: I thought I would never see all of you ever again.
Arizona: Ladies, as you know I don't remember what happened, but y/n does remembers everything.
Carina: Really? That's amazing I guess.
Maya: We will leave you alone. This is something between the two of you.
Y/n: Thank you girls. Maya, there's only one thing. Did you found us and safe us?
Maya: Actually Jack found the two of you, but we both got you out of the hospital.
Y/n: Thank you so much Maya. Without the two of you we would probably died and had left Timothy on his own.
Maya: I did everything to find you. I just needed to find you.
Arizona: So how is it going with Tayla?
Carina: She is doing great, but has to go into the system.
Y/n: Wait, who is Tayla?
Arizona: I forgot to tell you about her.
Maya: I saved her from the fire. She is doing great, but she lost her parents because of the explosion.
Y/n: That's horrible. So she is going to be adopted?
Carina: Probably, we have been visiting her almost every day.
Maya: Carina, listen to me. This will sound crazy, but what if we adopt her?
Carina: What did you just say?
Maya: Lets give Tayla the home she deserves. Lets be mommies for that little girl.
Carina: Are you serious? You never wanted a kid. I thought we finally left that idea behind us.
Maya: Tayla did something to me. I can't explain it, but it's a feeling I have. We should do it.
Carina: I'm just shocked. Maybe we should discuss this further at home and give y/n and Arizona some time to talk about what happened.
Maya: You're right. We will be back soon to catch up. We love you both and I love you so much Timothy.
Timothy: Bye Maya.
Maya: You are so cute. Be nice for your mommies.
Arizona: He is always nice for us. He is the best gentleman ever.
Carina: No surprise, look at his moms. I will see you soon. Bye Timmy.
Timothy: Bye Cawina.
Y/n: He's getting better every time he says your name.
Carina: It's really sweet. Lets go Maya.
Maya: We will see you soon. Love you.
Arizona: Thanks for stopping by girls.

Maya and Carina left and Arizona got you some water while Timothy played with his toys.

Arizona: If you aren't to tired, can we talk about the explosion? I'm ready to hear it all.
Y/n: Come and lay here on the right side of me. I will tell you everything you want to know.
Arizona: Are you really okay with telling me?
Y/n: You deserve to know all that happened. I'm okay with telling you right now.
Arizona: The last thing I remember is you saying you smelled some gas.
Y/n: I think a second after that the explosion happened. I saw the fire coming our way and the walls being slammed down of the impact. That's when I pulled you down and jumped on top of you to protect you.
Arizona: You tried to safe me first?
Y/n: Of course I did.
Arizona: Why?
Y/n: Because you are my wife and the one and only love of my life. We stayed like that when the fire took over the place and the only thing I wanted was for you to survive it.
Arizona: You protected me even when you knew it could have ended badly for you?
Y/n: I know and I would do it all again.
Arizona: What about you y/n? You knew you would get hurt.
Y/n: I knew but honestly seeing you get hurt, hurts me even more.
Arizona: So what happened when the fire was there?
Y/n: The fire was everywhere and we just cried. I could already feel my skin being full of burns. You were okay as far as I could know. There was a lot of smoke and we both started coughing nonstop.
Arizona: Did I hit my head when you pulled me down?
Y/n: Yes you did and I'm sorry about that. You did hit the ground hard.
Arizona: Don't be sorry, it's okay. I was just wondering.

Arizona kissed your cheek and rested her head against your chest. You took her hand in yours, before telling more about what happened.

Arizona: What happened next?
Y/n: We just lay there holding each others hand and we told each other that whatever happened we had to fight for each other and for Timothy.
Arizona: This would have ended so different without you.
Y/n: You slowly closed your eyes, but I told you to stay awake, but after minutes in the smoke we both got tired.
Arizona: What happened? It feels like you aren't telling me something.
Y/n: You said your goodbye before closing your eyes.
Arizona: You mean as in a goodbye forever?
Y/n: Yes, you thought it was the end. You told me you loved me and always will love me and Timothy. You wanted me to be stronger than you were and to take good care of our boy.
Arizona: I'm so sorry. I don't know why I told you that.
Y/n: You were scared, don't be sorry. We are here and that's what matters the most. We are both here and will raise Timmy together and our other baby.
Arizona: Other baby?
Y/n: I still want another baby with you. We need some more time, but I want Timmy to have a sibling.
Arizona: I love you so much. We will make this family bigger once you are better.
Y/n: Zona? I need to tell you more if you want to know everything.
Arizona: Okay, tell me what you want.
Y/n: When you got unconscious I cried like I never did before. I thought I lost you. I can imagine how you felt when you found out about me, because I thought I lost you forever. Shortly after you closed your eyes, I cried for like two whole minutes before feeling myself getting unconscious and feeling getting tired by the second. That's all I know about what happened.
Arizona: I'm so sorry, I really am.