Demons

Mark: What?!?
Arizona: What is it? Who is that?
Lexie: Why are you screaming?
Mark: What are you doing here Eliza?
Eliza: I'm hired to make your teaching program the best of the country.
Mark: This can't be true. You can't be here. She has to leave immediately. 
Miranda: Why? She is great and can really help us.
Mark: She is a bad person. Like really bad. Haven't you searched all information about her before giving her the job?
Arizona: Why Mark? How do you know her? What is wrong?
Mark: That doesn't matter. I have to go. I see you later.

Mark went to your apartment and knocked on the door. He knew you would be there.

Mark: Y/n, please open the door.
Y/n: Go away Mark. I want to be alone.
Mark: No, I'm not going anywhere. Please open the door.
Y/n: I don't want to see you or talk to you.
Mark: I can help you. Lets just sit together and talk about this. I need to see you.
Y/n: No, now leave me! I don't want to see you. I just want to be alone!
Mark: I will leave, but promise me you will tell Arizona what is going on. She deserved to know the whole story.

Arizona's pov
Eliza was talking to all the residents in a room while a few of the attending's were watching them from outside the room. After the meeting Maggie walked in the room and found a list Eliza made with all the attending's on it, but Arizona isn't on it. Some time later Arizona sees Eliza walking into the elevator and walks to her and stopped the doors from closing.

Arizona: You're wrong!
Eliza: Excuse me?!
Arizona: I'm amazing and shouldn't be my name in your short list or whatever it was, because I know I train good surgeons and many others! There is no other surgeon like me. I am like a rare exotic bird! And if I will prevent to teach, I could be the last of my kind!
Eliza: What list?!
Arizona: That list that was left in the room after the meeting with the interns. You had left it there.
Eliza: It was a way to remember all the names, write them helps me to remember them.
Arizona: Oh well, so ...Don't you remember my name?!
Eliza: "Arizona Robbins"?! Your name attached to that face? No, I don't forget your name that easily.

The doors closed and Arizona stood there shocked, but got a big smile on her face from hearing such a compliment. Arizona got changed and drove home. She walked in looking for you.

Arizona: I'm home babe. How are you feeling?
Y/n: Oh hey, I'm okay I guess.

Arizona walked over to where you were and kissed your cheek.

Arizona: What is it? You seem upset.
Y/n: Mark came by and told me to open up to you about something, but I don't know how to tell you.
Arizona: About what?
Y/n: Why I wasn't feeling great. There is something that made me feel like this.
Arizona: You can tell me anything. Whatever it is, you can tell me.
Y/n: I didn't wanted to go to work. I'm sorry that I wasn't honest with you. I just didn't wanted to come to work today and honestly I can't go back to work soon I think. 
Arizona: Why didn't you wanted to go to work today? Please tell me about it, because maybe I can help you with whatever it is.
Y/n: It's just I couldn't.
Arizona: I can help you if you tell me everything.
Y/n: I know, but I don't know how to tell you.
Arizona: Just try. I will listen to you. Start with whatever you want me to know.
Y/n: I'm thinking about leaving Seattle. I can't stay here any longer.
Arizona: Wait, why? Did I do something?
Y/n: No, you are perfect. It's not about you. You are the one reason I would stay.
Arizona: So what is it? Because this is scaring me. I don't want you to leave me.
Y/n: I can't work at Seattle Grace anymore. I'm thinking about going back to New York.
Arizona: You know what, just go and forget about me. I'm being so supportive, but if you aren't talking to me we can't fix whatever is going on.
Y/n: That's not what I mean. This is the hardest thing to explain.
Arizona: You know what, I'm staying at the hospital so you can think about what you exactly want. Oh and for the record, there are people lining up for me, because I'm hot.
Y/n: Arizona, don't go. Don't leave like this right now.
Arizona: Today someone flirted with me and now I'm thinking if she would be someone that tells me everything and open up to me when they want.
Y/n: What? Who?
Arizona: That new girl who will be the new chief of the teaching program.
Y/n: Eliza?
Arizona: Yes, wait you know her aswel? Mark knew her, but didn't tell how he knew her.
Y/n: Arizona she she w-was the girl who treated me so wrong. She is my ex.
Arizona: Oh god. I'm so sorry. Please don't cry, come here and lay your head on my chest. We can just cuddle on the couch.
Y/n: I got really scared. I don't want her to see me.
Arizona: I get that, but I promise you that she will never hurt you again, because I will protect you. If I knew this, I wouldn't even talked to her.
Y/n: Thank you, but I don't want her to hurt you aswel. She plays nice and sweet at first and then she changes.
Arizona: What did she do to you?
Y/n: She has hurt me many times by beating me and she did something horrible to me multiple times.
Arizona: No, she didn't, right?
Y/n: She did. That's why I didn't wanted to be physical with you at first. It's also why I freaked out when you told me you slept with so many other women. She did they one thing no one deserves.
Arizona: I promise you I will never hurt you in any way and make sure no one else will. I will only love you and try to make sure you're safe.
Y/n: The things she did to me, she can't see me Arizona. She will try to hurt me again.
Arizona: I will be by your side and if she thinks about even touching you with one finger, I will kill her. 
Y/n: I don't want you to get hurt too. She is dangerous.
Arizona: I won't. I protect the things I love and you, y/n Sloan, you're the one I love the most. I have to ask you one thing.
Y/n: I think I know what you want to know. So ask.
Arizona: Can we say there was sexual assault when you were with her?
Y/n: Yes.
Arizona: I'm so sorry, but we have to explain and tell Bailey this, just to protect you. The minute she makes a mistake, Bailey can get rid of her.
Y/n: Will you come with me and explain it to her? I can't do this on my own.
Arizona: Of course I will. I love you y/n and don't ever go somewhere out of nowhere without speaking to me or letting me know where you are.
Y/n: I don't want to ever leave you just behind. I love you Arizona, my sweet fiancé.

You gave Arizona a sweet kiss on the lips and snuggled more into her on the couch.

In the middle of the night.
Arizona: Y/n, wake up. We have been paged. There has been an accident and they need all hands.
Y/n: Uhm okay. Hopefully I won't see her.
Arizona: When we get the chance we go and talk to the chief.
Y/n: Thanks Zona.

You got to the hospital and both went a different way. It was hectic and you went with April to an OR while Arizona helped other patients. Arizona was helping a patient when Eliza walks to her.

Arizona: Is this your first day?
Eliza: Sort off. I'm just jumping in where I can.
Arizona: Welcome.
Eliza: Thank you dr. Robbins. I told you I wouldn't forget.
Arizona: Forget what?
Eliza: Your name.
Arizona: Huh, what?
Eliza: Oh you don't remember it. Forget what I said. It was about our conversation we had.
Arizona: I'm sorry.
Eliza: No, it's fine.

With that Eliza walked away and Arizona got a cheeky grin on her face. Some time past and the hectic was over and Arizona looked everywhere for you when she found you sitting in her office.

Arizona: Hey you, what are you doing?
Y/n: I'm finishing this paperwork. Is everything okay?
Arizona: Eliza came to me. She is really trying to flirt with me.
Y/n: Can we go to Bailey now?
Arizona: We can, lets go babe.

You were on your way to Bailey's office when you saw Eliza suddenly coming out of a supply closet.

Eliza: I was just looking for you dr. Robbins.
Arizona: I have yo go.
Eliza: Wait, y/n is that you?