Cover me in sunshine

Arizona: I hope you all liked dinner.
Barbara: We did honey, it was lovely.
Arizona: It's y/n her specialty. She makes this a lot for me.
Daniel: This was really good and together with the salad, it's a great combination.
Y/n: Thank you both so much. Arizona, can you help with the desert?
Arizona: Of course I can. Let me help you put everything in the dishwasher.

You walked to the kitchen together and putt everything away. You made sure her parents didn't hear you and saw you.

Arizona: I really love tonight and the dinner was amazing as always. 
Y/n: Only the best for you all. I enjoy this a lot. We should spend more time with your parents. I love chatting with them.
Arizona: Even after all my dad's stories about his time in the army?
Y/n: I love hearing that as I understand most of his experiences.
Arizona: How will they react, hearing they will become grandparents?
Y/n: Your mom will be thrilled and your dad will be very emotional I think. He seems like a tough guy, but deep inside he's such a sweet man with a big hart.

Arizona pulled you in with her arms around your neck and gave you a very passionate kiss. You pulled away when you needed air.

Arizona: I love you so so much y/n Sloan-Robbins.
Y/n: I love you too Zona. Let's go and tell them the good news.

You walked out with the desert and placed it on the table in front of them.

Arizona: We are here with the desert. We hope you like this as much as we do.
Y/n: Here Daniel this one is for you.

Arizona: And this one is for you mom

Daniel: Wait, is this real? Barbara: Are you pregnant? Arizona: We are having a baby

Barbara: Are you pregnant?
Arizona: We are having a baby.
Daniel: This is the most beautiful news you two could share with us.
Barbara: Who is carrying the baby and how far along are you?
Arizona: I'm pregnant mom.
Y/n: She's carrying our little bubba for 12 weeks right now. I'm so proud of her and I fall in love with her more and more each day.
Daniel: Thank you for taking such good care of my little girl.
Barbara: Y/n you are like a daughter to us. We love you so much.
Y/n: I love you both so much and I love you daughter with my whole heart.
Arizona: Mom, dad she is the one, the love of my life.
Daniel: We see that honey. I'm so happy you finally found the right one.