6- "Mikey"

Me and Will were going to the mall today. I needed some new clothes and I think he just wanted to talk to girls.

I wore a pair of black leggings that made my bum look bigger and a white crop top with a red zip up hoodie thrown over the top. I wore my white and red airforces and my new york yankee red hat with it. The colour coordination was amazing even if I do say so myself but I can't lie it was a basic white girl outfit but I had nothing else.

I washed my hair last night and did my curl routine and they looked so good today so I left it down with my hat on top.

"Jay! Hurry up the honeys will be gone by the time we get there!" Will shouted at me from the front door. I rolled my eyes and ran down the stairs, putting my earphones in that were attached to my walkman which i slipped into my pocket. I was being antisocial and I loved it.

"Hey Uncle Phil! Can we borrow a car for the mall? Please? I won't do nun bad!" Will begged making me turn up the volume to cancel out his whining.

It looked like Phil was shouting then Will stormed out the back door making me follow cluelessly behind. He grabbed out a bike from inside the shed and pointed at one for me to take. I burst out laughing and grabbed a bmx before heading out the sidegate with Will.

I turned down the rap that was blasting into my ears and shouted at him, "Last one there has to pay for everything!"

I raced down our road and towards the town centre. I had been shopping with Hilary before so I roughly knew where it was. Will was a few feet behind me causing me to do a wheelie and show off just to get him pissed. We were both competitive so it was a laugh.

After about ten minutes I reached the high street and locked my bike up first meaning I won. Will fumbled with his lock trying to get it done quickly but failed as I had won.

"Nah I never agreed to the bet so it don't count!" He protested as we walked inside. I laughed at him.
"C'mon a true man keeps his word! Or are you still a little boy, huh?" I teased as we walked over to footlocker and I inspected the trainers on the shelf.
"I am not a little boy." he stated firmly making me laugh.
"Sure, sure."

In the end, Will only bought me food but I was happy with that.
"Oh I wanna get me sum of that!" he shouted following a girl and motioning to me to carry on walking making me roll my eyes.

I walked over to a drinks stand and got in line. They were selling smoothies that looked so good so I didn't mind waiting.

The guy behind me in line was around 6 foot maybe taller. I tried looking at him through the corner of my eye so as not to be obvious that I was checking him out. Sure, I wouldn't actually do anything with this guy but if what Ice has been doing is true then at least I got a back up you know? I giggled at my own self centred thoughts before stopping myself realising I looked like a weirdo laughing by myself at nothing. *why is this me on a daily lmao?*

Anyway back to checking this guy out. He was tall, as I said. He had dreads dyed blonde at the ends and an earring. He was also wearing a new york yankee hat but an all black one matching his black nike tracksuit and his black nike 97s. It was a fire outfit. Too bad I was looking the way I was today.

After about five minutes of waiting I was at the front of the queue and I ordered a mango and passion fruit smoothie which looked amazing. When it came to paying I took my card out my back pocket.

"Sorry miss we only take cash," the guy behind the counter said to me. Fuck my life. I didn't have any cash on me as Will was holding it all. The little bitch. I hunted around my bag knowing full well I didn't have any.