7- Fight

I woke up the next day sprawled across my bed and groaned out loud when I remembered yesterdays events. I'd have to talk to Will today, I couldn't wait! Take note of the sarcasm.

I got out of bed and chucked on joggers and a crop top. I'd get properly changed later, I just needed to be decent so I could get breakfast.

I opened my door and walked out towards the stairs when I heard heavy footsteps behind me. Will. Great. He still looked half asleep and was rubbing the crust out his eyes.

"Yo," I said as he caught up with me. He didn't look pleased that we were walking together but his steps were longer than mine meaning he was now next to me.
"Mornin'," he replied. At least he didn't blank me I guess.

Geoffrey was at the bottom of the stairs talking to Carlton.
"Carlton! Wassup?" I greeted him. It felt like I hadn't spoke with him in ages.
"Jay! You alright?" he asked. He probably sensed the tension between me and Will.

I just sort of gave him a look and continued on into the kitchen, joining Ashley at the table.
"Morning Jay," she leant on my shoulder. She looked more tired than me.
"Morning. How much sleep did you get?" I asked her slightly laughing. She just shook her head and leant back onto the table.

I mirrored her actions and put my head on the table too and just as I was about to drift off again, my phone went off. I internally groaned before getting up and walking into the living room and answering it.

"Yo?" I said wondering who it was.
"Hey! Why you sound so confused don't you have me saved?" It was Mike and he was laughing.
"Nah, I do it's just early I can't be arsed to read it," I laughed with him.

"So, what you doing today?" he asked.
"Boy, I saw you yesterday. Am I that amazing that you're already missing me?" I joked.
"Don't get too full of yourself. Just wondering when we can settle this best basketball player argument," I could practically hear him smirking through the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm not doing nun today so you could come over I guess," I suggested.
"Come over? Ight," He was laughing.
"Ew no chill out. I'm living with my friend and his aunt. They're rich and have a court in the garden. Get your mind out the gutter," I kissed my teeth at him.
"Alright alright no need to get angry," he laughed, " I'll come round about two? That alright?"
"Yeah that's good. See ya then."
"Bye."

I walked back into the kitchen where Will and Ash were playing catch with an orange.
"Who was that?" Will asked.
"So you talkin' to me now?" I asked back.
He rolled his eyes at me and put the orange back in the fruit bowl before storming upstairs like a toddler.

"Was it that guy?" Ashley asked grinning at me. She already shipped us and hadn't even met Mike yet.
"Yeah, he's gonna come over later to play basketball but it's probably not much of a good idea is it?" I said looking out where Will stormed off.
"No, he should still come over! Then I can meet him!" she tried to convince me not to cancel.
I laughed, "Okay, okay he'll still come."
"Yesss!" she shouted before heading upstairs to get changed. I figured I should do the same.

I got in the shower and spent almost half an hour in there washing my hair. Curls were great, they just took so long to maintain.

When I got out, I changed into cycling shorts and a baggy graphic tee of Allen Iverson. He's one of my favourite basketball players. The outfit looked good on me and the shirts definitely made my ass look big but I wished our 'first date' wasn't playing sports so I could wear something nicer.

I blow dried my hair and left it down as it was short-ish so shouldn't get in the way that much.

By the time I had finished it was nearing two o'clock so I headed downstairs and put air in the basketballs.