sry

ok so i always go thru this stage where i'm like obsessed with one show or a specific actor which i'm pretty sure u lot understand, and when one of those stages was Will Smith and The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I decided to write my own book as I saw there were hardly any on here. I never expected it to get this big, i honestly thought it'd get like 20 reads not 7k so thank you guys so much for that.
Anyways, so when i started the book obvs i was more motivated cos of the fact that i loved the show so much and i still do but like i'm not obsessed anymore. the new obsession is top boy which by the way you should watch, it's on netflix and i HIGHLY recommend. Anyways, i've started a top boy book now 😭.
What i'm trying to say is that this book is going to be discontinued for a while until i get back into the routine of writing regularly and i start to actually enjoy writing again rather than it feeling like a chore.
don't remove the book from ur reading lists yet so you can get notifications for when i do update as i will probs do a chapter here and there.
commenting ideas and thoughts makes the whole creating and writing process a lot easier as well btw not a hint or anything 😭.
i'm joking, thank you all for the support and love that i've got on this book and hopefully in a couple months time i'll be back to regular updates.
love you alllllll