17- Police

Me and Will were fighting over a spot on the couch to watch the game, when a loud authoritative knock came from the front door. We both looked at each other confused and poked our heads round the doorway to see who it was as Geoffrey opened the door.

Four policemen with guns and bullet proof vests and suits with helmets came running in.
"We have a warrant for the arrest of Jayda Ferochi!" One of the men said, talking to G who looked just as shocked as I did when another guy cuffed me.

"Will! Help me!" I said struggling to get my wrists out as the cuffs dug into my skin drawing blood. There was no need to do it that tight. What was up this guys arse when he decided to do that? I rolled my eyes.

"Aye bro chill, your hurting her," Will said grabbing the guys arm for his attention as he ignored him.
"Bro, loosen it,"
The guard looked him up and down before carrying on staring straight ahead waiting for his next order.
"Loosen it before I loosen that jaw of yours, alright?" Will threatened as I mentally face palmed. The effort was appreciated but threatening a policeman would get us in more trouble.

"Legal Guardians?" The head officer asked me.
"Aunt Viv and Phil," Will answered for me. The officer nodded and wrote something down.
"Aunt Viv! Uncle Phil! I'm not playing around I swear! Jayda's getting arrested! Uncle Phil, you a lawyer come help us!" Will was panicking snd shouting for them from the bottoms of the staircase.

"Will it's alright, follow us to the station. This was on my bucket list anyway," I said lightening the mood as they dragged me out the door and towards the police car.

As we pulled off, I saw Uncle Phil and Viv reach the door in their pyjamas. Talk about late timing. I waved to them through the window which was a lot of effort with the handcuffs but I made it work.

When we got to the station, I was shoved into a holding cell as I took in my new bedroom! It was all painted a light green making my eyes hurt and the bars were strong thick pieces of metal running from the floor to the ceiling. There was a bench running along the back of the cell and two beds, one on top of the other, attached to the wall. The pillow was without a case and had weird stains. The sheets didn't look hygienic. It was so homey I loved it!

I sat on the bench and about five minutes later a guard approached with the keys in his hands, unlocking my cell with Will stood behind him. Thank god, I thought. He must've bailed me out.

I spoke too soon as Will was thrown into the cell with me.
"Yo, this is racism whitey! Let me speak to a brother okay?!" Will shouted after the man who paid no attention to us. I laughed at him.

"So, what are you in here for?" I joked.
"Drugs, imported coke n meth. Someone ratted me out," he joked back, "What about you homie?"
"Ah you know, the usual. Grand theft auto, couple murders here and there."
Will snorted and I laughed. When you've got no entertainment, make your own I guess.

"Do you know why I'm actually here?" I asked him.
"Possession of an off record firearm without a license,"
"Fucking Mike," We both said in unison.

"I told you we shouldn't have taken it!" I stressed, my head in my hands.
"It's fine, Phil's on his way, he can get us out of this one. Besides, I told them it was me that took it not you, so I don't know why you're still here, I thought they would let you out."
"Well at least we got each other I guess," I said as I stretched out on the bench, laying down with my head on Will's lap as he played with my hair out of nervousness.

"It'll be fine, like you said, Phil can get us out of this. We did nothing wrong. Except from not handing it to the police but y'know... Who cares anyway?" I tried to make him less nervous but he just laughed at my attempt to comfort him. How the fuck do you comfort someone? I was internally panicking at the time so don't judge me okay.

Authors Note
This one is really short so sorry.
I thought I should just get one out and this is what I had but the next chapter will be longer to make up for it.

Would you prefer longer chapters but more time between each update or chapters like this probably a little longer and updates almost everyday?
It's up to you guys lmk

Hope you had a good day and Thanks for reading don't forget to vote n comment!

Word Count: 743