12- Jazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Jazz was coming round for a couple days so I got up at a decent time, much to Will's disliking as he complained that the bed was now cold.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued over to my closet to pick out some clothes to wear. I picked a comfy outfit that wouldn't  make me look homeless and instead hugged my curves.

"You better not be looking!" I said to the half asleep Will just in case. He simply but his thumb up in reply so I got dressed and put on a pink new york yankees hat that matched the juicy tracksuit I was wearing.

I walked around the other side of my bed to drag Will out.
"C'mon Will, if Jazz gets here whilst you're in my bed, he's gonna think something different to what's actually happening," I laughed.
"What is actually happening?" he asked, rolling over to face me.

I was a bit taken back by his question. He's the one who chooses to stay I don't ask him to so why would I know.

"I don't know. But what's not happening is us having sex so can you please get out my bed so Jazz won't think so," I stressed.
He made it clear that he didn't like getting up but did so anyway.
"Why do you care what Jazz thinks anyway?" he asked me.
"What's with the questions?" I asked him back. He had been interrogating me about everything since last night.

He muttered something under his breath before walking out to his room.
"What was that?" I shouted after him. He was acting like a little bitch. He can say it to my face.

He turned around sticking up the middle finger laughing before carrying on to his room I let it slide and began laughing too before sorting out my make up. I didn't wear much, just covered any spots I had and put on lipgloss and mascara.

About thirty minutes later, Jazz got here so I ran downstairs to bombard him with a hug almost making him fall over.

"I haven't seen you in ages!" I said getting off him and leading him up to one of the guest bedrooms.

"I know! And I'm guessing you're not mad at me anymore?" he questioned, his voice cringing like it was a sensitive subject.
I laughed, "I'm definitely not angry at you, if anything you should be angry at me."

"Oh yeah. Jay, go away I don't like you," he joked to which I rolled my eyes at him grinning. I had my best friend back.

Will came into the room with only red basketball shorts on and wiping his eye from sleep dust or whatever it is you're meant to call it. He looked fine.

"Yo," Will held out his hand for them to do their handshake, Jazz doing the same.
"Yo, brotha!" Jazz said full of energy which Will definitely couldn't match having just woke up. They did a bro hug before I started to help Jazz unpack.

*two hours later*
*if you don't know what three man weave is in basketball either search it up or just guess lol it's too confusing to explain. The main aim is to get to the other side of the court with as little passes as possible but ur in a formation that makes it more confusing. That's the best way to put it*

The three of us were outside doing basketball drills. Right now we were doing three man weave. Jazz couldn't keep up making me and Will groan before going back to the line to redo it.

"Right, four passes this time. Jazz you gotta sprint," I said before passing the ball to Will on my right and running on the outside of him. He passed it to Jazz on his left who was slightly ahead of him then ran to the outside of him.

I ran as fast as I could catching the ball not far from the net and passed to Will before running next to him. He shot the three pointer before putting me in the headlock. I elbowed him in his armpit making him pull back his arm so that I was free. He rolled his eyes jokingly at me as I put the middle finger up.

We went back to the start line.
"That was meant to be a lay up Will," I said out of breath before drinking some of my water. He gulped his before speaking, "But then it wouldn't have been four passes."
"That's the whole point, it means we're not going fast enough. Jazz you need to be further ahead when he passes."
Jazz nodded his head at me as he downed his whole bottle.

We stood up trying it again and just hung out on the courts for most of the day.

—————

I went upstairs as Will had offered to put away my basketball for me. I was about to get undressed to shower when I heard someone calling my name.

"Jayda!" Will was shouting my full name, making me wonder if I did something wrong.
I crept down the stairs scared to see what he had to say.

"Yeah?" I shouted.
I sat down on the sofa and Will walked in aimlessly like he had been doing laps of the house.
"Y'alright?" I asked him, slightly laughing. He started laughing too before sitting on the sofa beside me and turning serious.
"I have to talk to you about something."

A/N
Ahhhhhhh!
what does he need to tell her?????
Sorry that this one's a bit shorter.

Hiya guys thanks for reading and make sure you comment and vote. I love seeing your guy's comments whether there ideas or just comments on the character or what's happening whatever.

I hope your having a good new years!

Thanks @diorfuhl for the idea!

word count: 970