8- Phone Call

The next morning I woke to Uncle Phil shouting.
"HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME IN MY OWN HOUSE! GO UP TO YOUR ROOM!"
I laughed despite the fact I had been woken up and waited for Will to storm into my room and rant about how life isn't fair and everyone has it out for him.

As expected about thirty seconds later he came in and slammed the door.
"You alright?" I laughed.
"I can't even play any music in this house, Jesus," he complained. I laughed again but listened to him nonetheless.

"Anyway enough about me. What are you doing about Michael and Ice Tray?" he asked me.
"Well i'm not talking to Mike anymore but I don't know about Ice. He's been my buddy since day one you know? If I break up worth him then it's gonna be awkward."
"Let it be awkward, he's the one who fucking cheated on you!" he explained like it was the easiest thing ever.
"Yeah but I basically did too. I met up with Mike," I reasoned.
"Did you have sex with him?"
"Ew no."
"Did you kiss him?"
"No."
"Then you haven't cheated on Ice, you're allowed to have guy friends," he reasoned back at me.
"Guess I'll have to break up with him then," I said reaching for my phone.

I didn't want to break up with him. Yeah he did some bad things but... I don't know. I just don't wanna believe it. He wouldn't cheat on me. But at the same time, he hasn't tried to call me back or anything so maybe it is true. But not only would I be loosing my boyfriend, I'd be loosing one of my best friends too. I missed him a lot. He was there whenever anything went wrong. He was my safe person you know? Like if the world was gonna collapse, I'd run to him because I know if anyone could keep me safe it would be him. That security, that protection... everything would be gone. Did I really want to do this? Did I really want to throw away fourteen years of friendship?

I hesitated before picking up the phone and calling Ice; ushering Will out my bedroom to which he pouted and protested, wanting to hear the drama.
He picked up. Oh fuck.

My voice cracked as I spoke, "Hey."
"Jay? Hey, how you been?"
"Look, I- um I don't think we're working," A tear fell from my eye as I quickly wiped it away.
"What? Why? What did I do?"
"Don't give me that bullshit please just make this easy on both of us okay? I don't want to break up with you but I think it's for the best."

"Do I get a say in this?" he asked me as his voice cracked too.
"Not really no. Look I'm sorry okay? But things have been said that may or may not be true but I don't want to have to stress about these things."
"What's been said? What did I do?"
"Stop with this bullshit! You know what you did! Everyone fucking knows what you did! Do you want to make me look like an idiot or something?" I shouted at him.
"What did I do? Just fucking tell me and stop crying, Jesus Christ."

I drew in a deep breath.
"You cheated on me. At that party and probably other times too. And even if you didn't, I don't wanna have to worry about these things. Why can't I trust you, huh?"
"Don't ask me, I didn't do anything!"
"I can't trust you because you cheat on girls all the fucking time! Why I thought I'd be any different was obviously an idiotic decision!"

"Right, I'm coming down. I'm grabbing my keys right now and I'll drive up to you. See you in around four hours."
"Will won't like that."
"I don't give a fuck what Will likes or doesn't like. I'm coming to see my girl not him."
And with that he hung up the phone.

There was a knock at my door and Will poked his head in. I wiped my tears but they were still silently falling.
"You heard all of that huh?" I asked laughing whilst crying. He nodded his head and came sit next to me on my bed.
"You alright?" he asked.
I wiped my tears again and took in a deep breath before smiling.
"Yep, I'm fine."
"Good, good. Get in the shower and that and we can do something later," he said before heading back out my room.
I flopped backwards onto my bed.
Today was gonna be a long day.

Authors Note
Wooooo! Two updates in one day look at me go!
Haha, this is just a short one to get you ready for all the drama.

i NEED you guys to comment if you wanna stay with Ice a bit longer or not as it will be decided in the next chapter. (i think we should stay with Ice for a tiny bit longer so there's more drama but it's up to you guys)

Don't worry, we will end up with Will in the end but it's gonna be a slow burnnnnn.

Interact with the story and tell me what you think Jayda should doooo.
Follow me, vote, comment all of that stuff.
Thanks for readinggg

Word count: 778