18- 'My Will'

After about three hours of sitting in that stinking cell, Uncle Phil managed to get us out after a long debate with the officers at the front desk.

The three of us walked in silence to the car, we could tell Phil was angry and we did not want to test that.

Once the painfully silent car journey was over, we headed inside and he said that me and Will needed to speak to him at the table. We exchanged worried glances but sat down anyway.

"I'm giving you a chance to be completely honest with me, okay? Whatever you say, I'll believe it and use what I can in court as your lawyer but there has to be that level of trust," he said to which me and Will nodded our heads, "Do you understand what I'm saying?" he said firmer.

Rather than nodding we both muttered our yes's not looking him in the eyes.
"Explain then."
Will looked to me so I started, "Mike, he was this guy that I was seeing for a bit. Nothing serious but Will ended beating him up cos he did some bad shi- some bad stuff. Anyway, it's been weeks since that happened but when we went shopping Will and Jazz went in footlocker and I stayed outside waiting. Mike was there. I didn't have time to do anything but I didn't think he'd do nun' with all the people there."

Phil was nodding his head and Will looked like he just wanted to sleep. I carried on, "He started grabbing me and all that so I tried pushing him off but I didn't let him move me from the window, hoping one of the boys would see what was happening. When I refused to move, Mike showed me his gun. Obviously I was freaked out but I had to play it cool and me and Will had a plan that we used to talk about if stuff like this ever happened. All though we expected it to be in Philly not Bel air," I laughed.

"Jay stop blabbering just get to the point," Will mumble with his head on the table.
"Someone's grumpy," I commented before continuing, "Michael pulled the gun out and held it against my back so I grabbed it and punched him and then-"

Phil interrupted me, "You grabbed it!?" he shouted.
"Well it was either that or go with this guy and probably get raped," I said sarcastically, "Will was there anyway he had my back."
"Obviously he didn't if you were the one grabbing the gun!"
Will had his head up from the table now and looked guilty.
"It's not his fault. It's not like I'm his responsibility and even so this whole thing was my fault we wouldn't even know Mike had it not been for me," I stuck up for him.

"Anyway. If you'd let me finish," I said looking directly at Phil, "Will then jumped in and got him on the floor and we left it at that. We couldn't give the gun back to him or he'd do it again. We were gonna hand it in we just never got the chance to."

"You should've called the police then! When you had him on the floor! How can you two be such idiots!" Phil shouted.
"Uncle Phil, chill man. Don't call her an idiot," Will said getting defensive and putting an arm around my waist as he was sat next to me.

"Maybe we should talk about this when you're calmer," I said getting up.
"No you listen here young lady. You may not be my biological daughter but you are for the mean time so I'm going to treat you how I would treat Hillary or Ashley if they were in this situation. We've known you too long for you to get the guest treatment," he said.

Although his comment was saying he'd talk to me however he wanted to, it was sweet he thought of me like his daughter. 'That would be a bit awkward if me and Will ever got together though...' I thought.

"Uncle Phil, I'm so tired please? Can we just catch up on sleep and talk later?" Will said rubbing his eyes.
"Fine but this isn't over and don't think you won't be getting punishments for this! You too Jayda!" Phil shouted after us as we sprinted upstairs to our beds or my bed as Will followed me and flipped down beside me.

"Are you sleeping here now?" I asked laughing and getting under my covers.
"Yeah, what you gonna do about it?" he joked.
"Tell your girlfriend," I said raising my eyebrows.
"But you have eyes, you already know I'm here."
It took a second for my dyslexic brain to figure out what he meant.

I rolled my eyes at his flirts, "Whether I like you or not, I'm not doing this. I know what it feels like to get cheated on and as much as I hate Lisa, no one deserves that," I said crossing my arms and facing him.

"She's not my girlfriend, I broke up with her in footlocker," he said nonchalantly as he bought the blanket up to his neck and laid his head on the pillow next to mine.
"Are you okay?" I said concerned.
"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" he asked confused.
"You just got out a relationship? Heartbreak, all that shit?" I asked him laughing.
"Nah she weren't all that."

He shuffled a bit closer until we had barely any room between us and I leant my head on his chest. I could feel his breathing and nothing really seemed to matter anymore as I melted away to sleep in his arms.

Ice was my safe person but he's hardly that at all. I was so oblivious to the fact that Will's had my back since we were three and nothing would ever change that. Will is my safe person. As long as I'm with him, I won't get hurt and life's good. As soon as he left me in Philly, everything fell apart. He was the glue that kept me together and stopped things from going downhill. He is Will. He is my Will just as I am 'his girl'.

A/n
Heyyyyyy
Tell me what you thinkkkk

Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.

I'm quite busy this weekend so the update will probably be sunday night or monday night.

Word Count: 1079