22- 🤟 gang gang 🤟

heyyy sorry long time no see but here's the next chapter finallyyyy

"Jay! We got a plan okay? Just go along with everything I say," Will frantically whispered to me as swarms of policemen came to our cell.
"What the fuck is going on?" I muttered still half asleep as I rubbed my eyes and we started getting dragged out and into a double locked room.

"You can let go of me now bro," I said shrugging the officer off me as I sat down on one of the chairs.
"Cameras. Here, here and here," he pointed to each corner of the room, "Try anything and we'll know about it. The interviewer will be ten minutes." The policeman exited the room and I looked between the boys, confusion written all over my face.

"Can somebody please tell me what the fuck is going on?" I stressed.
"We called Mom and Dad but it didn't end well and we didn't get hold of them. They were watching tv at the place. Will told the police we were part of some gang that's been robbing loads of fancy cars. It's the biggest case going on round here so it's bound to go live on tv. That way we can get Dad's attention and get out of here," Carlton explained, looking done with life.

"Oh my god, this is gonna be so fun! So we're gang member right? How'd you like my gang signs?" I threw up random fingers, finding myself hilarious. Carlton however was unamused.
"You look like you're doing sign language or some shit not gang signs. You gotta do it like this," Will threw up his fingers and somehow managed to get them tangled but held his 'gang signs' up proudly anyway.

Whilst we continued being idiots, Carl paced up and down the room, sweating like a mad man.
"Yo, Carlton. You alright man?" I asked concerned after hearing him hyperventilating.
"Yeah or is there a dog in here or something?" Will joked. I hit him and walked over to Carlton.
"Bro, you good?"
He gave me a look and sat down.
"Rah it's like that is it?" I joked and went and sat down on the table that was in the room.

——————

About fifteen minutes later, we were brought out of the room and back into the holding cell. A news reporter had a massive camera in our faces and was about to click report.
"Wait, wait, wait! Does my hair look okay?"
Carlton rolled his eyes and Will and I burst out laughing seeing how fed up he was.

"Cameras live in... 3... 2... 1!"
Will and Carlton lent either side of me with their arms crossed and I followed suit. We were tryna look gangsta but we were just being dickheads and I think the policemen caught on.

"So how many cars have you stolen in the last month?" The news reporter asked us but started panning the camera to me.
Carlton was waving his hands around telling me to say zero so nothing could come back to us when Uncle Phil comes but I said fuck it.

"The last month?" I put my fingers on my chin as if I were thinking. I then started to count on my fingers. "Well, we managed to get like 27 I think yesterday. So for like a month probably 150 or 160, give or take of course."

Carlton facepalmed and Will high-fived me.
"Just checking, this is going on live television right? So everyone is seeing it?" Will asked as Carlton groaned into his hands at the thought of a whole nation thinking he was a car thief.
"Yes. Thank you for your time!" The journalist packed her notepad and camera away before leaving.

We got escorted back to our cell.

"That was good!" I said excited to get out of here.
"Yeah that didn't actually go too bad," Will agreed with me.
"Didn't go too bad? Are you crazy?" Carlton threw his hands in the air and I had to turn away so as not to laugh. "Half of America thinks we're thieves. Thieves!"
"Chill bro, Daddy's gonna come get us out isn't he?" Will patronised and patted him on the shoulder. Carlton shook him off and went and sat on the corner of the bench.

"Yo!" I called out to the nearest policeman. "Oi! Hello?"
The middle aged man turned to face me with his eyebrow up.
"You got the time?"
"Four a.m. Now shut up!" He turned back around.
"Jeez," I muttered walking back over to Will.

"I'm fucking dead bro."
"Bro? I see how it is," Will said in mock-hurt.
"Yeah bro," I carried on.
"Well, bro, use the cold bench as a pillow then yeah?" he joked.
"No, no, no! I was joking!"
"Mhm."
"Yeah, dad's life I was." Will just gave me a look. "You like what I did there didn't you?" I started laughing.

As we got comfortable, with my head on Will's lap and the length of my body taking up most of the bench, we heard Carlton speak up.

"No offence and correct me if I'm wrong, but Jayda, I thought you didn't have a dad?"
"Oh my days," me and Will burst out laughing whilst Carlton sat there confused.
"That was the whole point you idiot," Will spoke to his cousin, flicking the side of his head.

I shook my head laughing and fell asleep in hopes Uncle Phil would be here in a few hours.

A/n
Omds it's been so long and im so sorry.
I literally forgot wattpad even existed icl so my fault 😭
This was a short chapter but i thought it would be better to just have something go out today but there should be more regular and longer chapters coming out soon.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment ideas and vote!!!!!