10- ThIs iS FoR HIlLaRy YoU BIg FaT *not white* NaSTy SMelLiNG fAT biTcH

Ice stayed with us for a few more days as it was now summer break. Vivian had told me I don't need to go to school until we go back as there's no point going in for a couple of days and leaving again. Gotta love her for that.

Ice was going home in two days so me and Will were both bummed about it. Even Ashley seemed to be a bit upset. I felt a weird vibe with Hillary though. It might just be a coincidence but she had been home a lot more lately, usually she's out doing god knows what.

Geoffrey pulled me out my thoughts as he shouted up at us that dinner was ready. We all legged out my room racing to see who could be the first one there. When we reached the dining room, G showed his annoyance of our daily bit of exercise by rolling his eyes at the four of us. Yes, Ash has now joined the gang. I'm joking, i'm joking. We're not a gang, well for all you know anyway 😉. JOKING JOKING.

Anyway we all sat down. Ice was on my left, Will on my right and Ash opposite me. Viv was on the left of Ashley and Phillip was on the right of Will at the head of table. Hillary was sat opposite him next to Ice at the other end of the table.

I thought that was weird as usually she sits next to Ash but she seemed to have rushed here to swap seats with Carlton. Nonetheless, I dug in to the food Geoffrey had prepared for us, occasionally elbowing Ice or Will until it turned into a game to see how many times we could elbow the other person without anyone noticing.

"So, what are you guys going to be getting up to over the summer?" Aunt Viv asked us, stopping our game.
"I don't think I can afford the petrol back up here so probably just chillin' with Jazz," Ice answered for himself.
"We'll probably go down and see you guys next then," I answered for me and Will who nodded along to what I was saying. He definitely wasn't listening and just wanted to finish his food which made me stifle a laugh.

"Hillary, I'll need you to babysit Ashley for a few days here and there but I'll give you money for it, okay?" Vivian carried on the conversation, her gaze no longer on us as we continued our game.

Hillary groaned out loud.
"But mommy that's not fair! I'm almost an adult now, I have my own things to do!" she complained. Ashley awkwardly just played with the food on her plate with her fork.
"Icy, isn't it unfair?" she grabbed Ice's wrist, trying to get him to agree with her.

My eyebrows went up as I gritted my teeth and Ice looked at me quickly unsure what to say.
"Ash is cool though it's not like your babysitting some annoying snotty kid and you're getting paid for it," he suggested to her in which she rolled her eyes.

Ashley looked up thankfully to him before Hillary started again.
"Well, you wouldn't understand. I know you people would do anything for money but I don't need anymore."
The whole table went silent and Will looked at me. I mouthed to him, "I know she's your cousin but sorry."

I got up out my chair and walked behind Ice's before pulling my fist back. Ice caught it.
"Just leave it, don't hurt her."
I scoffed before walking upstairs making sure to bang my feet with every step.

How come I was the only one offended by that. No one else said anything. And Ice? He's meant to back me. First off, she's calling us "you people" as if we're a different species or something. And second, she's basically calling us animals or beggars who would do anything for money. Maybe she's the snotty child Ice was talking about. I feel sorry for Ash if she's gotta spend the day with her not the other way round.

I walked into my room and slammed my door just to be extra because I was pissed. About two seconds later, it opened again and I turned round expecting it to be Ice. It was Will.

"Sorry," I mumbled to him. I knew it was his cousin but somedays I wonder how he's related to these people.
"Nah, it's fine she deserved it. Ice shouldn't have stopped you, I wouldn't have."
I laughed at his comment on the fact he wouldn't stop me for punching his own cousin.