box 8

'I should check on the students first

'I should check on the students first.' Walking down the hall Zihao saw Bakugou standing against the wall silently. He took a small drag of a cigarette and used his quirk to hover over the boy. Laying on his stomach he watched the three students with a dull expression.

"Have you heard of quirk marriages..."

'Ah Todoroki is finally telling someone, I should get Bakugo out of here. This isn't for him to hear yet.' He lowered himself beside the boy and gently tapped his shoulder. Startled Bakugou got ready to blast someone only to be dragged away by his shirt. Glaring at the greenette responsible he whisper-yelled to the male to release him.

"It isn't our place to listen. Come on, I'll buy you food." Grumbling at the boy silently, Bakugou followed. If you asked Bakugou why he went so willingly he wouldn't have been able to answer. Maybe because he admired the older boy's strength that he found himself needing to listen to him. Before he even realized it, they were in front of a ramen stand.

"-gou, Hey Bakugo! Stop spacing out star head. Do you want medium spice or mild?"

"Huh! Hot, I'm no wimp! The older of the two snickered at his response and ordered two bowls of super spicy ramen. He may have also secretly bought a thing of milk for the explosive male.

"Go get a seat, I'll bring it to you." He shoved the boy away while he waited for the food.

Cursing the entire way Bakugou finally found a seat for them both. As he waited his thoughts began to drift. 'How did he get so strong? He can't be much older than us. Shouldn't he be in school? Did he graduate already?'