box 44

Groaning, Zihao slowly opened his eyes

Groaning, Zihao slowly opened his eyes. 'Where am I?..' 

"DOCTOR, HE'S AWAKE!"

The sound of shuffling feet could be heard over muffled speech. His mind seemed to be in a daze as he tried to adjust to reality. The bright lights forced him squint as he tried to figure out where he was.

"Mr. L/n, can you tell us the last thing you remember?" The doctor stood by the hospital bed. A tablet in hand as they peered down at Zihao. The heavy smell of rubbing alcohol and disinfectant radiated off of them.

"Nighteye was standing over me and I blacked out, how long has gone by? Where's Hu?" Zihao rapidly asked before suddenly grabbing his head, a splitting headache began to form as he talked. Noticing his discomfort, the doctor snapped at the nurse to signal for him to get pain medicine.

"You don't seem to suffer from any memory loss, thankfully. About nine days has gone by since you lost consciousness. We advise you to take some medicine and drink plenty of fluids. We'll keep monitoring you for any sudden changes." Turning off the tablet, the doctor gave him a curt nod before rushing away. 

"WAIT, you didn't answer my last question!" The greenette attempted to push himself off the bed before pain shot through his stomach. Gasping, he placed a hand on his abdomen. A thick gauze wrapped around his middle half, memories of the arrow entering his back flashed through his mind.