box 28

[Tw: Gore]

[Tw: Gore]

Zihao yawned as he started putting on his uniform for the day. Today the students were doing the test of courage, leaving Zihao and Hu to be on watch for the night. Like the other two nights Hu would be staying inside the cabin and dispatch information to Zihao who would be moving around the entire area. 

His outfit for the night consisted of his black shoes with metal toe guards. Inside the platform of the shoe there were smoke canisters that were filled to maximum capacity. Under his cargo pants he wore knee pads. His utility belt was equipped with a dagger, two throwing knives, a smoke bomb and a collapsible staff. His top was a regular grey sleeveless turtleneck with a camera attached to the neckline. Over the top he wore a loose fighting green hoodie. Stuffed in his shoe there was a half empty box of cigarettes.

Securing his belt, he made sure the tracker was attached securely. The tracker would send routine updates to Hu about his location so that he wouldn't be identified as an unknown body. The camera that was embedded in the neckline allowed for Hu to see Zihao's field of vision. After double checking everything was secure, he grabbed his hearing aids and gave them a quick clean before he left. 

"Ai where are we at on time?" He asked while walking up to the teacher.

"They'll finish eating soon and then the test of courage begins." Aizawa answered blanky as he looked at the watch on his wrist.