box 57

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ New Year's Eve ]

"The dorm feels weird without the students..." Hu shivered as he held onto his arms. All of the students left to spend the holidays with their families, leaving the campus feeling eerily empty. With majority of the pro-heroes using this time to their advantage and taking some much-needed quality time at home, Zihao and Hu were left checking to make sure all the students went home. Or more accurately raiding all the snacks in each pantry. 

"Tell me about it." Rolling his eyes, Zihao shined the flashlight in the dark room. After finally going through every dorm building on campus, they made it to 1-A. "Just imagine how quiet it'll be with the students at their work studies." 

"They grow up so fastttt," letting out a dreamy sigh, Hu uses this time to search through the cameras in the halls. Just as he thought, each one was as empty as the last. "I don't see anyone."

"Great, let's go back and finally take a break." Turning off the flashlight, Zihao popped his knuckles against his palm. As they walked through the common room, a sudden crash caught their attention. 

Startled, the two whip their head around. "Did you hear that?" Hu whispered yelled, his eyes opened wide.

"Yeah, come on." Gesturing for Hu to follow close behind him, Zihao reaches for the dagger strapped to his leg. Holding the blade securely in his hand, he uses a small disc of smoke to muffle their footsteps.