box 38

"Okay, first day on the job

"Okay, first day on the job. How we feeling?" The two stood on top of a random building located in a smaller town. It was currently night-time and there was barely anyone around. The city laid bared as its inhabitants slept for the night. Zihao originally planned on sitting this out, but Aizawa couldn't make the time to intern him. And since he didn't do the work study in the beginning of the year, the boy had little to no connections.

Shinsou gave him a shakey thumbs up as he tried not to peer over the edge of the building. He wasn't even sure how Zihao got him up there in the first place. The poor boy was beginning to regret the internship, thankfully his will was already written. It has been since his first training experience.

"Good, you're familiar with Hu. He kind of acts as my ears while I'm on the job. He connects to the cameras around us and can warn us before anything happens." He motions to his earpiece and then to a camera nearby. "So don't worry about sneak attacks."

"Uh Zihao, why did you pick me instead of Sero or the others? I'm not exactly prepared en-"

"Kid, I mean this in the nicest way possible. Shut up. You're a hero course student, you earned your spot here. Besides you're fighting style matches mine more than any of the other heroes who would've taken you in." Gently flicking the younger's forehead, he walked near the edge. Smirking, he turned to face Shinsou.