box 49

"Here birdy, birdy, birdy

"Here birdy, birdy, birdy." Zihao chants as he throws breadcrumbs into the air for the birds. The anxiety of returning back home began to swell in his gut and only seemed to grow as time progressed. And now with it being only a day before he returns, his emotions were all over the place. While he was grateful for the chance to train, leaving on a bad note with Hu left a bad taste in his mouth. 

His month of vigorous training wasn't for nothing, and he knew that. He was actually pleased with himself with how much he improved. He could now maintain the smoke sphere for five whole minutes and increase the size to one of a dog. While it may not have been as impressive as what the first years have done in the same amount of time, Zihao was still proud nonetheless. 

"Stop throwing fucking bread at me!" Hawks grumbles as he bats the crumbs away from his face. Tucking in his wings, he lands next to Zihao with a slight stumble.

Zihao blinks at him before throwing more crumbs, disregarding his statement. "Took you long enough you flying rat." He complains while giving him a distasteful glance. "So are you going to explain your text or are we just going to ignore the fact you found my number like some stalker?" Placing his hands on the rooftop below him, he stands up slowly. He was still unsteady at sudden movements as he tried adapting to his new leg.

Raising his arms defensively, Hawks offers him a suggestive smirk. "Maybe, if you tell me when your birthday is."

"Never mind, I'm leaving." Zihao quickly stated with his hand in the air, turning around he neared the ledge. Just as he was about to jump, a red feather pushes him back.