box 12

"Hold up, let me get this straight

"Hold up, let me get this straight. You want me to accompany the students during their internship?" Zihao was baffled. Did Nezu eat some bad cheese this morning? Not only was he a vigilant but he wasn't exactly hero material.

Nezu nodded his head and smiled. "Yes! But of course, discreetly. You can rotate between students, but I would prefer you to stay in Hosu."

Zihao's face scrunched up in confusion at the principle's request. He wasn't dumb, if Nezu asked him to do something personally then there must be a greater reason. But why Hosu specifically?

"What's the main reason for asking me this?"

"I must say Mr.L/n you grow smarter and smarter every day, if you wanted, I could easily enroll you back into UA-"

"I'll accept the task. Just send me a list of the student's names." Not wanting to hear Nezu trying to convince him to become a student again he leaves. Gently closing the door behind him, he grumbles to himself about how he couldn't imagine being a student again.

On his way back to his apartment he found a rock that he started to kick. Kick, roll, stop, kick, roll, stop. The entire way back. Until suddenly, a tragedy hit. The rock went off the path. 'Goodbye friend, I must carry on alone now.'

As Zihao was mourning the loss of his rock, he spotted a tussle of purple and green. Squinting to see what it was he saw Shinsou and Midoriya sitting outside his training building. He raised an eyebrow as he thought to himself, 'would you look at that, he actually appeared.'