ένα; Volturi

"knowledge is the greatest power"

Volterra, Italy is a beautiful city filled with wonderful scenery and landscapes. One of the popular sites is the Volterra castle. What the public eye doesn't know is that something dark and mysterious roams the corridors.

In the castle there is a door, a wooden door to be specific, with carvings which look like vines. The room itself is something of agricultural beauty. It's a circular room with two pillars by the wooded door. A white ceiling with a dome top, just adding to the excellence of the room. Lastly the room holds three thrones on a raised platform. Each throne is black, but with a different pattern on the top.

Three thrones, three men

Agate, Bushel of Thorns, Jade

Pride, Wrath, Sloth

Sitting on the left throne is a dark haired man, red eyes, relaxed sort of posture with one leg resting on the other, but with a saddened expression upon his face and a far away look in his eyes. He is called Marcus. Marcus is said to have had the greatest love of all  time and the greatest loss of all time.

The middle throne is occupied by a dark haired man, again with red eyes, with a stricter posture to the first man. This man has a gleeful expression in his eyes with a Cheshire Cat looking grin upon his face, which makes him look rather psychotic. His name is Aro

The third throne holds a blonde haired man, also with red eyes, this man has a relaxed but uninterested posture, with a scowl painted across his lips, he sits with one leg placed on the other. He is called Caius

These three men are known as the kings of vampires, the leaders of the Volturi coven. Most feared men alive

Born in Ancient Greece and have been alive for more than three thousand years.

But they have a secret that outside the castle walls don't know except a select few. 

Aro, Caius and Marcus. Despite their grandiose status, they shared a secret love that was both forbidden and sacred amongst their kind. It wasn't just any ordinary relationship; it ran much deeper than mere physical attraction or even companionship. It was a unique bond that transcended space and time and could only be understood by those who experienced it for themselves.

 Marcus, being the eldest of the trio, filled out the trifecta with his creative flair and charisma. With his limitless energy, he helped cultivate passion within the hearts of his brothers and motivated them to explore more possibilities. His magnanimous spirit allowed them to savor every moment together like precious treasures.  

Aro followed closely behind him, led with his wisdom and empathy. His bravery pushed them to venture into unknown territories in search of new knowledge and insight. He nourished them with an abiding sense of understanding and connection. 

 Lastly, Caius with his unwavering loyalty and fierce protectiveness. He never wavered in the face of danger and often made sacrifices so his brothers wouldn't have to suffer. His gentle yet firm presence brought balance and stability to the group. 

...

The room was candle light, and dim, a peaceful silence was in the air.

The three kings are relaxed, reading, as they are lounged around the desk in the room when they are interrupted by an unexpected visitor.

 'What a pleasant surprise."  spoke the man sat in the chair closest the the pillar. Aro.

"What do you want? ... Hmm?"  the blonde man spoke in quite a harsh tone. Caius.

"I have to report a crime. The Cullens... They've done something terrible."  spoke the women who entered the room and disturbed the silence it once held

Aro being the curious being he is, made his way over to Irina 

 "Allow me, my dear." spoke Aro as he took hold of Irina's hand. The far away look in his eyes made  it look like he was somewhere else which is partly true, he is after all looking through her memories. seeing that the Cullens have created what appears to be an immortal child 

"Oh, my." Aro spoke after sometime, with a hint of shock and irritation laced in his voice.

"Felix, escort irina to one of the guest rooms for now." Aro instructed.

"What did you see Amore" Cause spoke now interested

"the Cullens have indeed done something terrible"

"Aro" Marcus sighed already done with this.

"An immortal child"

As these word were uttered from Aro' mouth silence filled the room, but was a comfortable silence no this wasn't something that was calm and relaxed, this was a silence filled with tension.

Throughout the next couple of days, weeks the Volturi, trained and prepared for the trial facing the Cullens. The guard trained, the kings gathered their own witnesses.

" Carlisle is all but ensuring his own destruction." Caius said with a smirk

"Sad, isn't it?" Aro sighed. Carlisle was a dear friend of Aro's and was slightly disappointed with his vegetarian friend.