δεκα­εννέα: Chaotic Planning

 "Wedding planning is all fun and games until you realize you have no time, no sleep, and cannot think of anything else."

 "An event shouldn't be just an experiential thing, it should be an emotional thing."

Persephone has never been more stressed in her entire life. Nothing could prepare her for the tedious work, which is wedding planning. 

Her head spun as she sat perched atop the stone wall overlooking the lake; her thoughts turned constantly between a whirlwind of ideas, plans, and concerns. A million different scenarios raced through her mind, making any progress difficult. "Why is everything always so bloody complicated?!" she groaned, rubbing her temples in frustration. Whilst the most important details such as the dress, suits, rings and the cake were sorted. Now all that needed sorting was the more long-winded tasks, like the venue, reception, parts of the colour scheme and the most dreaded of all the guests.

Well maybe dreaded is a bit far fetched but, Persephone wasn't sure how many people she wished to invited. Because knowing her soon to be husband Aro would want to invite everyone. It will the biggest wedding of the century. She didn't mind inviting everyone but deep down she truly did. A statement that would never be vocalized. 

She rested her head upon the cool oak of her desk, sighing in exhaustion. After hours of staring at the various wedding plans, she felt utterly spent, her shoulders slumped and her back bowed. Her eyelids grew heavy, threatening to fall shut. She rubbed the bridge of her nose, trying to relieve some tension, then froze, her eyes snapping open. An idea struck her so suddenly she nearly fainted. With newfound vigor, she leaped to her feet and bounded down the stairs, practically skipping the last few steps.

Aro glanced up from the papers on his desk, when he heard her hurried footsteps approaching, his brow furrowed in confusion when she came bouncing into his office with a grin upon her lips."What's gotten into you tonight, darling?" He smiled, setting aside his fountain pen and standing up to take her hands in his."You'll never guess what! I found to perfect place for our wedding" she laughed, a twinkle appearing in her eye. He chuckled, raising an eyebrow playfully as he pulled her closer. "Oh really? Is there perhaps something I could help with? Is there anything in particular you're looking for?" She stared at him lovingly. "Of course there is." She giggled and leaned forward for a kiss."Well then?" His gaze lingered expectantly upon her as he placed his hands on her hips. She wrapped her arms loosely about his neck and whispered seductively in his ear, her warm breath tickling the sensitive skin of his neck, "I'm thinking something along the lines of a garden full of hanging crystal chandeliers." Her words caused Aro to laugh, pulling back slightly, "I don't know Persephone dear...that sounds rather..."