δεκα­επτά: Glowing Trail of Messages

"The more you leave out, the more you highlight what you leave in."

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; And therefore is wing'd Cupid painted blind. Nor hath love's mind of any judgment taste; Wings and no eyes figure unheedy haste."

The sun dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm golden glow across the city skyline. It  couldn't be more perfect evening to embark on a journey that would forever alter the course of  life. The air was crisp, carrying the sweet scent of blooming flowers, and a gentle breeze rustled through the leaves, setting the scene for a moment that would be etched into memory forever.

Persephone returned home from her visit to her father a couple of weeks ago feeling a great deal better. Hades always found a way to cheer his daughter up, as he knew the actual reason for the kings unusual behaviour as of late, he made sure to erase the thoughts she was having about them being unfaithful to her.

...

"Persephone my sweet child, do not think so low of them. I have seen with my own eyes the love and adoration they hold for you and only you. The Fates have intertwined your future together a fate which can never be broken"

"Father"

"You trust me not you Darling. I would never lie to you, never. Have faith, all is well"

...

She was still confused but no longer believe that they were cheating on her. Walking through the throne room doors she was greeted by her mates with open arms, expressing how much they had missed her whilst she was gone. They each took turns hugging her, kissing her cheeks and patting her on the back, their warm hands providing a comforting heat to her chilled body. It was almost perfect as if nothing had changed. Whether or not something had Persephone promised herself she would not let her head fall. She is a goddess for hells sake nothing would ruin her. Nothing would make her bend the knee. Queen Persephone of the Supernatural bows to no one . Ever. Even in the most dire of circumstances would she allow herself to bend to the will of others or even lower herself to their level, she would not. No, not in all eternity.

They had made her soft, but no more. She was no longer the sweet, approachable queen who had to put up with everyone's nonsense. No she is the queen everybody feared before she met the kings

And she was determined to keep it that way.

...Days later...

The shift in the Queens demeanor was widely noticed. Those who were the first to meet her recognised it instantly . There was an aura about her, an air of confidence and strength. She looked powerful. Her posture erect and proud, her head held high, her walk confident and proud, her eyes alight with fire.