εξι ; Pain

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The pain lives in me, and i cannot escape

What if her life wasn't always like this, wasn't always happy. What if she didn't have a happy childhood, family. would that change how people look at her if they knew, the monsters that followed her. The shadows she was trying to ignore. 

Pain

Comes in many forms, but the worst type of pain is getting  betrayed by the ones who are meant to be there for you through thick and thin. Telling someone your pain and then they use it against you. Having your hope and happiness sucked out of you piece by piece. 

Everybody has their own demons following them.  Just because they don't show it doesn't mean it isn't there.

Being in love can be painful if you aren't sure that the love is mirrored the same way in the one you love. The pain comes from fear and the need to feel loved, nurtured and protected - as you wish to love, nurture and protect the one you love. You want to 'come home' but you aren't sure that it is your home, or that you can keep it as you feel the emotional need to. That stage should pass when you either get together or move on. If it lasts after you get together then something is wrong because you should now feel safe and assured that the other loves you as much as you love them. One who keeps you insecure has not love for you but possession of you. And whilst passionate love often takes a form of protective possession, it does reassure and give security, nurture, emotional warmth and dependable kindness. It takes real bravery to bring your thoughts to these issues, yet the rewards of getting love right are great. It is the reward of finding your own personal heaven on earth, a place from which you can become the best version of you and follow your dreams.

The thoughts running the her head of the pain, the fear and sadness. Within her eyes held a far away look like she was lost in thought, if only they knew. 

The kings sat and watched her, when they noticed she had regained her tense posture, with concern they didn't want to over step and touch her in fear of pushing her away so they waited for her to be ready. That was until a lone tear fell from her blue eyes no expression to show what she was feeling. The concern grew. They had already landed in Florence and sent majority of their guard back to the castle it was just the kings, the queen and her main guard

Her guards knew not to touch her, only Jafar and Ace knew what to do. With a glance at each other they moved into action before their queen slipped into the darkness of her own mind.

Ace placed his hand on Persephone's shoulder and Jafar was now kneeling in front of her. "Persephone come back to us, to the present away of the darkness. Focus on what you my voice, on your senses. Come back to us." The kings grew even more agitated by this not knowing what was wrong or how to help.

"She will be alright, talk to her let her hear your voices"  Godiva spoke this time addressing the kings as she could feel their destress. 

"Amore" (love) the only word spoken and the only one needed for persephone to come back to reality but not in the way they hoped she would. Sensing a hand upon her shoulder she span around grabbed ahold of the person by the throat, Ace, but when she spoke it wasn't her. But the beast that lays within.

Yosemite!  

Persephone's inner beast. And her guards knew to submit and listen.  There is only one person who has ever been able to tamed her beast and that is her father. Hades.

"WHO are you to touch me. TOO speak MY name. I AM YOUR QUEEN! Do well to remember." It seemed Yosemite had come out to protect Persephone, Persephone has very good control of Yosemite meaning she wanted yosemite to come out. A cry for help, new emotions she wasn't use it feeling. Love. It was so confusing. The last time anyone told her she would get love she got the most hatred and fear from the other humans around, but now...now she gets these feelings too, this was confusing. She never thought that she could feel love, and yet she did. Why?

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't think that we would ever find Fated one... I just thought that was the way it was supposed to be! ." She looked up at them with wide, pleading eyes as she tried to back away from them in fear of hurting them, but stopped when a hand slowly reached out for her. It was Marcus'. He smiled and looked her in the eyes, and she gave a small smile back allowing him to take her small hand within his larger one. She felt safe, protected. Marcus led her from the plane into their awaiting car, to take them home.

Home. The word still had a strange meaning to her now. She wouldn't be alone anymore. This place was her home - where they all be together, where she could finally become more than what she was now. She smiled up at Marcus.

The others followed him. He could feel their eyes on his back as he looked at each one in turn. He and the other kings entered into one car and the guards dispersed into the other cars, except Ace who took the seat at the front with the driver, who was Demetri, in the car with his queen.  demetri. The car ride was quiet, but peaceful. I leaned my head back against Marcus and closed my eyes in contemptment. No words were exchanged, because none were needed to be. I could feel their gaze lingering on me, as I opened my eyes I locked eyes with Aro and could see the softness and happiness within them. It made me relax. 

Author Notes

Hi guys sorry for not posting anything in awhile, going through a lot right now but it getting better and I will start writing again. I know this chapter isn't a lot but i wanted to give you guys something instead of just babbling on about me.

Rιsιηg Qυεεηजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें